"I do understand, Gordon Ramsay, but how will we attract locals?" He asked and I hummed.

"If they won't come here, we'll take the food to them. We can set up a few blocks away and give out free samples. Let them know to come here."

"You watch a lot of TV." He chuckled and I nodded.

"Yeah, I also know business."

"Really?"

"I majored in it and own a building locals stay in, also some houses and stuff." I shrugged as if it were nothing.

"How did you manage all of that?"

"It was hard but it doesn't matter, will you let me help you?" I asked and he narrowed his eyes.

"Again, why do you want to help?"

"It's what I do."

"You give money to people who are pitiful?" He said and I shook my head.

"No, that's not what I'm doing. I like this place, I want to help fix it." I said and he sighed looking around at the coffee shop.

"On one condition."

"Which is?"

"I will pay you back and you will accept the money no matter how long it takes me."

No.

"Sure." I nodded.

"Alright."

"Good, we can start tomorrow." I said and he shook his head.

"No, I'm busy."

"Cancel that. Get one of your cousins to work, I need you on board 100% to be able to do this." I said and he pursed his lips.

"My girlfriend will kill me if I cancel this."

"Do you want to do this or not?" I asked. I need him to cancel. His girlfriend shouldn't be in the picture.

"I'll see what I can do." He said and I nodded.

"Good, let me know. Also, the name, this isn't a coffee shop, make it a diner. Urie's Diner." I said before leaving the place. I got in my car and grinned. I don't mind paying to fix this place. I got money falling out of my pockets anyway. If I do this for him, he'll fall for me. I just know it. But I need to get rid of the girlfriend first and him cancelling on her will help for starters. I hope it does.

I stopped by 7am at the coffee shop since I know that's when he opens. He did text me at 5am saying he was in. Good. That means he cancelled whatever he had planned with his girlfriend. I saw him waiting inside on his phone and I let myself known by opening the door and hearing the bells.

"These bells need to go."

"They can't, they've been there for years. My grandma put them up herself."

"Fine, they can stay." I said and he chuckled getting up. We got in my car and I drove.

"Where are we going first?"

"I ordered the karaoke machine online so we're going to Home Depot to buy some paint. I hired some people to come paint. If we're remodeling, you'll need to close the place for a few days."

"That's a lot."

"It is." I nodded and he took a deep breath.

"My grandma is going to kill me."

"Seems like everyone's going to kill you when all you're really doing is helping this place." I said and he nodded.

"It's a lot of change, I don't know how I'll handle it. It's been the same for so long."