Ch1

BPOV

"Okay, blush here, and there and....done!"Alice said.

We are going to a ball. I was forced to go because I am Alice's sister and her boyfriend Jasper's brother is coming to town and they are trying to pull us together.

"Done?No eyeshadow?"

"Excuse me, a masquerade ball."

"Oh ya."

Then Alice gave me my mask. It was turquoise, blue and indigo with lots of sparkles. Then it has a lot of turquoise feathers and blue jewels outlining it,

"Oh my gosh! It's so pretty Ali!"

"Of course. Everything's Alice Mary Brandon Swan perfect!"

"Whatever."

We went into my midnight blue Volvo and went to school. There was a crowd. Being a klutz I am, I fell. Shit. Then I felt Simone catching me.

"Sorry."I said.

"It's okay. You okay miss?"

"Yes. You look like Jasper."I said, noticing his blond hair and pale skin. Like Jasper.So handsome.

"Oh, I am Jasper's brother."

"Oh. I am his girlfriend's sister. Bella."

"Alice's sister? I am Edward."

"Yeah."

"Hey bro!"I heard Jasper calling from behind.

"Hey Jazz."Edward returned the 'Hey'.

"I was gonna introduce you to Bella but it seems you have already met her."

"Yeah. She fell and I caught her."

"Oh lol."

"Oh Bells, you are so clumsy! Do you know that dress you are wearing is designer?"Alice shouted.

"Oh sister, I know."I said.

"Then don't be such a klutz."

"Hey Bella, do you want to dance?"Edward asked.

"I don't know how to dance."

"I won't let you fall."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

I took his hand and he brought me to the dance floor. A slow song came up. I put my right hand around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So, tell me about yourself."I asked him.

"I am from Seattle. I live in Forks. I am gonna study at Forks High. I am a footballer."

"Well, we have a lot in common. I am from Seattle, going to Forks High. I live in Forks. I am a cheerleader."

"Wow. You look like a model more than a cheerleader."

"Thanks."I said and then kissed his cheek and he blushed.

"Um Bella? Do you want to go on a date with me."

Yes! A date!

"Yes!"

_____________________________

Do not comment rude comments.