25. I'm Eleven Minutes Away And I Have Missed You All Day

AN: Thank you for being so patient !! I am doing a double update this week since it's my birthday on the 28th c:

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tweek's Pov

...

Today was the day that my parents were going to welcome Pete to come visit me since the separation. My heart has been racing all day because apparently he is set to arrive in the afternoon. No one knows where he has been since the whole incident so I was very excited to see the guy again.

My parents and I have been slowly getting closer again since they announced they were bringing him and called off barbrady following me around everywhere. However, I truly doubt they did due to the fact that I can sometimes see the guy hiding behind trees that you can clearly see his body perfectly. I ignored the guy since my parents gave me the best gift of all.

Pete.

"Attention to Tweek," Butters said.

"Huh? What" I said as I turned around snapping out of my daydream in class.

"I said the bell rang dude. Hell is next" Butters looked at me worried.

"Right" I sighed. I had some dumb science class that I was stuck sitting with Craig so screw my life. I don't talk to him at all in the room. We just silently do our work and just wait until the bell rings to leave.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Kyle, I am straight!" Stan said angrily as he walked away from Kyle in the hallway. I walked passed them catching the stares of both of them as they noticed me walking by.

"Hey Tweek" Stan smiled as he was shutting his locker.

"Um hi?" I said confused at the fact that he was even acknowledging I existed since he was sort of part of Craig's group.

"I know this might be awkward, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm glad you're back," he said walking up to me and grabbed my hand.

I panicked as I turned red a bit at the fact that he was so sweet right now. I used to have a small crush on Stan when I used to be close to him, to be honest.

"Oh yea, I am not gay says the dude holding hands with the gay kid" Cartman scoffed.

"Shut up fatass" Stan grumbled.

"Exactly" Kyle scoffed walking away with Cartman.

"Dude! I am with Wendy!" Stan said letting go of my hand and chasing after them.

"That was so damn weird" I spoke to myself.

I noticed on the side of my eye that Clyde was just staring at me. He kept walking towards me then chickening out and walking back to his locker. I noticed the kid looked a bit nervous. I felt bad because Clyde is such a sentimental angel. I wonder how he felt when everyone thought I was dead.

I swallowed my pride and marched right up to Clyde.

"Hi, Clyde" I smiled.

"Ah-ah Um Hi Tweek" Clyde said panicky as he looked around searching the halls for a certain tall blue chullo wearing boy.