23. You're So Fucking Special

AN: Merry Christmas my beautiful and amazing readers. I was sick for the past week so Im sorry, but here's my LATE Christmas present to everyone an update! :D

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Craig POV
...

"This is so fucking weird" Stan said as we sat at our usual lunch table.

"What do you mean babe" Wendy questioned trying to act like we weren't all just sitting silently for the past five minutes.

"I mean this is weird about the whole Tweek situation. Just these past few months had taken a toll on a lot of people on this town. Especially his parents you know? It just seems so awkward." He said.

Clyde had nodded his head along with Token.

"Guys who cares as long as he is back and safe is all that matters" Kyle said.

"Yea maybe his parents coffee won't be as shit now" Cartman added.

"Cartman!" Wendy said hitting his arm.

"Its not like I'm not stating facts! Ever since he left the coffee there has been shit" He mumbled.

"Well obviously because they were so depressed!" Kyle added.

"Listen I'm going to go talk to him when he gets to the cafeteria" Kyle said.

"Well there he goes" Stan said.

"Oh I guess Kenny and Butters made up with him" Stan added.

"They were fighting?" I asked.

"Yea, Kenny told me that Butters and him accidentally told his parents where he was this whole time" Stan said.

"THEY KNEW THIS WHOLE TIME!" I yelled.

I felt a bit of rage in me due to the fact that I would sometimes vent to Kenny about Tweek before when we were close. I guess he was more closer to Tweek now. We used to be good friends. I looked over across the cafeteria when I saw those other gay couple sit with them.

Why are they sitting with Tweek now?

"Listen dude just ignore this. We will talk to him soon." Clyde said.

I rolled my eyes as I just went back to paying attention to Heidi.

...

"Class take your seats" The teacher said.

"I sat in the back where it was empty. This was the only class I had that didn't have anyone I knew. It was the advance science class. I always had a strong suit for science so I just was fine being placed in here. I genuinely enjoyed the subject with fascination" I said.

That was until the last person walked into the room.

"Oh Tweek? You're back? Well I am very happy to see you safe and well. Please take a seat next to Craig" The teacher announced making both of us to shoot up with panic.

We looked at each other in the eyes as he quickly looked away as he walked towards the back table where I was.

Tweek sat down next to me as I could see him sit down. I tried very hard to look at the board so he wouldn't notice I was actually trying to Catch a glimpse of him.

"Well everyone I hope you like your seats because Im keeping them permanent for the rest of the semester due to the incident last time" The teacher said eyeing one of the students from before winter break. He kept switching seats between all the smart kids in the room so he could copy their work without anyone suspecting a thing.