.01

I was dashing through the forgotten alley, wooden carved bow in hand. My cotton candy hair bouncing up and down as my clothes stuck onto my body with the pressure of the wind. It was chilly, but nothing I couldn't handle. I'm on another mission, I mean why else would I be carrying a bow and arrow through the streets?. My target was a Daegu boy with the name Min Yoongi, pretty name I will say. The boy himself is pretty too, sad that I have to shoot him. He's an underground rapper, most know him as August D. I'm not saying that he's flexing with adding that extra 'D' but, he's flexing. The mint haired bitch keeps turning, leaving me to be a panting mess as I follow behind.

   After waddling carelessly in different directions, he finally makes a stop on the busy streets. People are flooding in from each direction, he was making my job more complicated than it should be. This was the location, I had to get my timing right or Yogurt over here won't see Jung Hoseok, his soon to be lover. I look at him from afar before grabbing my arrow, making sure it's perfectly in line. Simple. I easily reach behind me, assuming my fingers would grace on the bottom of a pink arrow. Nothing. I roll my eyes, bringing the tube with all my arrows down my shoulder. My eyes widen in shock, every single one is gone. I look around with a wide mouth, this can't be happening.

          "Hey!" A deep voice in the colorful crowed yelled. I turned my head, it was a young man. He was drowning in layers of clothes, somehow still managing to look fashionable. Assuming that he wasn't calling for me, I retraced some of my steps. I didn't have time.

            "Pink hair!" He called out again, his arm waving wildly as he ran closer to me. I sighed, wishing I wasn't 'pink hair'. He came close, cold breath slipping out of his mask.

             "You dropped these" In his glove covered hands laid dozens of heart shaped arrows. My eyes widened as I snatched them back, how humiliating. I thought I had my invisibility on, next time I'll check twice.

              "Thank you" I say relived. I may be anxious or irritated, but I have to be nice to the human kind. Plus, this one's cute. Yeah, I could barely see his face because of his black mask and fluffy brown scarf, but his eyes were warming me up. Was it that cold?.

              "No problem, are you cosplaying as someone?" He struck out. I looked at him with confusion, my face clearly perplexed. Cosplay? does it mean 'cause I play'?.

               "Uhm...yes" I slowly responded, looking to the side. My cheeks turned red with embarrassment, I need to study more about humans. What if it was some type of kinky shit? And I said yes! Oh my god.

                "I don't know if I'm hallucinating, but your cheeks are hearts!" The male gasped. Fuck. Whenever I blush, the red taint doesn't spread all around my face, but specifically go into heart shapes on either side of my cheeks. Time is running out, and this guy looks like he isn't in a rush.

                 "You're hallucinating. Well then, thank you for returning my arrows, I'm running late on a errand. Catch you later" I simply say, walking past him. I'm running extremely late, and I will never catch him later. He said something else, but it sounded muffled as I blended in with the loud people. Fork is gonna be mad. Fork is my bosses name, yeah...Fork. Most of us call her Ms Stab but her first name has a nice ring to it. She's mostly the one that gives us the files on who we need to shoot to make fall in love. This time, I press the invisible button correctly, making sure that no one can see me. I spread out my fluffy feathery wings, jolting onto a tall buildings roof. I crouch near the edge,

           "I spy with my little eye...no mint haired guy" I tsked as I threw my bow on the flat concrete roof. Sighing hard as I tapped my cheekbone with my index finger. I'll have to retry tomorrow.

          "You did what??!" Fork yelled, her fist clenched.

          "I-it was an accident" I try not to stutter, clearly failing. My boss is scary SCARY. Well...when she's mad. She had pretty glowing skin and beautiful pink braids to match. She honestly has a kind heart, although it doesn't seem like it about now.

          "Park Jimin I never want to hear of something done like this again, understand?" She sighed, squeezing her eyes shut in rage.

          "Of course ma'am, I'll work harder. I promise" I steadily get out of my seat, walking out of the office like a stiff robot. I let go a breath of relief as the door behind me closes, clenching my chest. What type of love-pair-angel am I if I can't even get them to pair?.

A/n
Welcome to my new ff! I wanted to release it during valentines but I'm a slow writer and need to time to rewrite and edit everything. I wanted this to be perfect. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed💕💕