CHAPTER 6 Part 2 IN THE COMELINESS OF THE SHADOWS VI

Start from the beginning

With his shirt on he looks fat. However, this is a false appearance. Muscles bulge from out of every part of his body. He is a killing machine. His wife is using her pointer-finger directing him toward her. He has an obligation to leave, but he decides to walk into her magic. Climbing in the bed, he crawls on top of her. He licks more meat-juice from her soaked body. He sucks and licks up to her neck.

COMMANDER

"You taste good Helen. I bet that boy at the market don't have a long tongue like mine."

HELEN

"Now dear... I said only if you die. You're still alive. So I'll love you until the end."

She puts her finger on his lips so he can't say anything to mess up the moment. Helen's face is young like a teenager. For her being 5-years younger than him, her body has stealth flexibility. She reacts on temptation, coaxing her attraction. Even the worries of tomorrow's battles lingers the Commander's every feeling.

Helen branches her pastel index-finger into his mouth. He absorbs the salt from her finger, savoring the flavor on his tongue. While he extracts the salt from her finger, she kisses and licks on his salty chest. Her lips are soft. She hurricanes her warm tongue into his leathery skin.

What adoration and un-thinkable peace they have. He can feel the passion she has for him through the droplets of saliva rolling from out of her mouth pealing virtual holes into his heart. He grasps her head and brings it toward his face. She slowly kisses up his chest until she arrives at his eyes. The desire to taste the wetness in her mouth requests for him to look impatient and windless. Time stops as they kiss each other. Her head relaxes in his huge expanded fingers.

THE MORNING AFTER

The Commander and Helen lie in the bed. They have just woke-up. It's time for him to prepare for his march against his rivals. New units have just finished training. They will lead the battle. Life will be more uncultured after today's events. She reaches over to him and rubs on his chest. He can't feel her soft hand. He is in heavy thought about today's battle.

HELEN

"Cogan, when does your regiment leave?"

His mind is somewhere else. She knows he is in meditation, so she kisses his jaw and doesn't say anything else. She gets out of bed and walks toward the bathroom. It's probably the only thing that can break his train of thought. Her back is chiseled like a dominating work of art. Her hair falls toward her back, touching her tail bone.

He can never forget her. He gets up out of his bed preparing his battle uniform. Worried about today's activities, he doesn't take a shower because he wants to remember the smell of his wife and their home. He might not come back.

LEAVING HIS HOME

COGAN

"Leith Erickson, come here."

Leith plays with some of the other village boys having a wooden sword fight.

LEITH

"Yes dad!"

He signals timeout to his playmates.