Even Spider-Man Has the Flu (2)

(This is the next installation of Even Spider-Man Has the Flu. I've also never seen the movie Venom. I've heard it's good!)

(Warning: descriptions of violence)

Tony's POV

Once May picked Peter up from the medbay, I settled for starting a new project. I'd recently read a few dozen articles on the affects of climate change, and... well, let's just say I wanted to work harder than ever.

How will I help? Creativity...

And gallons of coffee.

"Sir, you've gone about fifty hours without sleep. Would you like me to initiate the Bed-Time Protocol?"

"We've been over this, Fri."

"It is in my programming to worry for your well-being, sir."

"It's in my programming to work till I drop. Get off my case." I quipped shortly.

"Yes, sir." FRIDAY replied, sounding a bit disappointed (probably just because of my sleep deprivation, though. It's just an AI, after all.)

I did what I said. I worked till I dropped, unconcious, snoozing on the floor.

***

I jolted awake to a very loud clang. What the...

My dreary eyes flickered open to the beating of the door, the sound making my head throb. "Who's there?" I asked, though it came out as more of a mumble, and my voice was unbelievably hoarse.

Just how long was I out?

"Let me in." The man on the other end of the door demanded. Wait... it sounds a bit too whiny to be a man... is that..?

"Pete? 'S that you?" I asked hesitantly, wiping off some excess drool off of my chin. Embarrassing.

"...Yes."

"Urgh, what year is it?" I chuckled sarcastically as I opened the door to--

Black, liquidy vines whipped around my torso, lifting me off of the ground.

"Not so tough without that suit, are you, Mr. Stark?" Peter asked, a dark glint in his eye.

I quickly ruled out the possibility of this being a crazy dream, due to the fact my ribs were about to snap in half.

"Kid, what--" I gasped for air.

"The kid is gone. I am Venom." He opened his mouth wide (full of surprisingly well-cared for teeth) and long, sickly fangs grew where his canines used to be.

I heard a crunch. After the wave of immense pain took over all rational thought, I realized it originated from me.

The last thing I heard was cackling from the creature that took my kid.

This time of the year is always crazy (especially for ppl involved in multiple fine arts extracurriculars) so plz excuse slow updates and short/cruddy chapters.