"What do you feel?" I asked out of nowhere & she glanced up at my eyes through her long eyelashes. "What?" She asked quietly & I swallowed slowly. "What do you feel for me?" I questioned again & she blinked a few times. "I can't describe the way I feel when I'm with you. I just love it. Words can't describe the warmth that runs through my body when I'm around you. I don't know." She explained & a pang of something ran through me at her words. It felt odd. My hands where her skin was touching me suddenly felt hotter.

"Emma I just went over your test results from earlier and you seem to be in perfect health, you're free to go." The doctor suddenly announced as she walked in, cutting off what I was about to say. Emma pulled away from me while nodding at her doctor & my hands dropped to my side awkwardly. The doctor handed Emma her bag with the clothes she came in for her to change into instead of the white gown she had to wear here. "I already signed you out, so you can just go." The doctor stayed & Emma nodded, thanking her. The doctor just smiled warmly at both of us & then walked out of the room, leaving Emma & I alone. "I can bring you home since you don't have your car here." I mentioned & she nodded before freezing. "Wait-can uh-just drop me off at Valley's instead please." She stated & I gave her a confused look. "Wait, like Valley's Hotel?" I asked to make sure & she nodded her head slowly at me. "Why?" I asked baffled & she moved her head around in a complicated gesture. "I just don't wanna go home and be around my dad right now. It's just a shitty day. First I find out my fucking vagina is gonna hurt for a week or two, then I find out I k-killed your baby and I got-r-raped. What a great fucking second time." She said sarcastically & sadly as my eyebrows pulled together into a questioning look. "You did not kill our baby, Emma it's not your fault and I'll continue to remind you that until you believe it." I stated & it looked like a shiver shot through her body as she stared at me. Her words about her horrible day rang through my head again & I pursed my lips together in confusion.

"Wait-second time? What do you mean by that?" I interrogated & Emma's mouth dropped open slightly before shrugging & turning back to look down at the clothes she was emptying out from the bag & into her hands. "I dunno." She muttered & I glared at her. "Yes you do. You said it. What the fuck do you mean by second time?!" I asked, my voice only getting slightly louder. "I don't remember." She mumbled again & I stepped closer to her. "Emma tell me-wait. Are you talking about Cameron....? Does that mean-wait I took your fucking virginity?!" I exclaimed as my stomach flipped & she didn't say anything, picking at a thread on her hoodie she held in her hands. "Emma what the fuck?! Why didn't you tell me that?!" I asked incredulously & she looked up at me with slightly confused eyes. "Because it's not like you would've given a fuck a few weeks ago, you probably would've just laughed at me and told me to fuck off." She said quietly & my jaw hung open slightly. "Emma I'm not that heartless. I took your fucking virginity when you were drunk. My God." I repeated, running a hand through my thick hair as I began to pace back & forth slightly. Blurred & drunk memories flashed through my head from that particular night, making me sigh in regret that she had even went along with what we were doing. My thoughts them turned to Cameron, him being her first non-drunk-fuck. My jaw clenched. That fucker didn't deserve to get to do that to her. I was gonna fucking shove his own arm up his ass so far that he'll turn himself into a shish kabob.

My anger getting the best of me, I turned on my heel & headed straight for the doorway. "Ethan?" I heard Emma's voice ask from behind me & I saw red as I wondered if she had cried for me to come help her but I was too fucking late. Cameron's bitchass is done for. I felt her small hand suddenly grip my bicep just as I reached the doorway & I snapped my head around to look down at her. "Let go Emma. I have a bitch's neck to snap." I gritted out & she raised her eyebrows at me, not following my instruction as she put her other hand on my other bicep & made my whole body face her. "Emma, no. I'm for real, let me the fuck go." I practically growled out, pushing as gently as I could manage right now at her arms. "Ethan, look at me." She said & I continued to struggle against her, not able to escape her grip without the possibility of hurting her. "Ethan." She said again & I ignored her. Suddenly a pair of warm lips were smashed against mine & my eyes widened momentarily, before my tense figure reluctantly relaxed against her touch. She pulled away from my mouth slowly & pressed our foreheads together, looking directly into my eyes. "Calm down." She whispered, sounding a little out of breath. My hard eyes softened & I sighed, pulling her closer against me. "Fuck you Chamberlain." I muttered into her ear & felt her body tense up for a moment. "What?" She asked, sounding small. "How do you have control like this over me?" I asked while chuckling in annoyance & she relaxed, pulling away to look at me better. She simply shrugged & gave me a small smile. "Emma?" I asked & she hummed in response. "It's not your fault, I promise." I stated, thinking again about Cameron killing both the baby & Emma's self-love all in one day. "I'll only believe that if you promise me you won't do anything bad to Cameron." She mumbled & I scoffed at her in disbelief. "What?! No." I responded immediately & she rolled her eyes. I groaned. "Fine." I dragged out & she smiled at me, flashing her bright teeth. "Anyways, you can just stay at our house for as long as you need to. I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind." I explained & she nodded, yawning a little as she pulled me back in a little hesitantly for another hug & buried her face into my chest.

A pang of warmth ran through me.

****

Author's Note: oml ew it's so short & gross & I'm sorry. I had work & completely forgot so it's rushed but I promise another bonus chapter to make up for it. I'm just a bit stressed, literally crying oml. don't hate me. ily guys. :(