Thoughts

Assalam guys. My loves. I'm miss you guys so much. So I was thinking do you all want a sequel of annur and hatina or not. Tell me what you think by dropping a comment below. And please and please do not forget to vote, please do not be a silent reader, know that I do this for all of you but I also get inspired and happier when I see those votes and comments anddddddd it also a way to promote my story coz my dream is to get it up there on no1 in spiritual and I have no doubt you my wonderful reader can do that for us. Lastly if you all could check out my other stories that would be so amazing. Also know that I do not bash out corrections or suggestions to add to my story, if they fit the story well I would very much accept and even if they don't feel free to tell me your thoughts after all I'm just like you ( hahahha yesssss.. I got that line right, actually I got it from barbie😂😂😂 I'm just like, you're just like me DA DA DA DA...... Yeah yeah and so on😂😂. Who else watches barbie or has watched).

That's all for now I'm signing off but will still be active you know what I mean. Before I forget, the mistakes and errors on my story if anyone could just point them out one by one it would be a huge life saver. It makes my work really easier coz man I'm a lazy being😂😂😂.
                                    **********
Okay so I had to edit this chapter again, it seems like I got people confused here. I don't plan on making a whole new book as the sequel of being his halal. It would just be like a bonus chapter, just one chapter.

So if you guys are up for it, let me know .

You all should take care of your self and have a great day. It valentines anyway, spend it with your loved ones. Allah Hafiz and feeamanAllah.