chapter 22.

"Hatina where's my shoe, my purse, my necklace I can't find any, hatina please help, I can't go out looking like this.... I.... "

"Haleema calm down, they are right here on the bed, you're just being nervous, take a deep breath."

Haleema is panicking which she normally doesn't, I've never seen her like this except in 5th grade when she had to audition for a speech and she panicked so much that she almost fainted.

"Okay I'll, I'll," She says calming down.

"Good, now wear all these so the make up artist can do her job." I tell her as I also need to get dressed . I thought if I had enough rest I'll be okay but it doesn't seem that way, I'm still feeling the same pain in my head and feeling all sore.

"Okay," She says as she does all that while I go out to pick some of my things. Getting out of the door I'm meeting face to face with Annur at the door.

"How long have you been here?" I ask seeing him standing by the room wall.

"Not long," He says positioning himself.

"Oh okay so do you need anything?" I asked.

"Yes, I felt like seeing you." He says coming closer.

"Annur seriously you've seen me today in the morning, and you'll still see me forever InshaAllah."

"I know but you know I don't like staying away from you," He says as he grabs my waist towards him.

"Annur please stop anyone can come here,"

"I don't care, you're my wife and mine alone, its only if you want me to die from not seeing you."

"Don't talk like that please, you'll always see me, I'm here." I say looking at him.

"Don't ever leave me hatina," His voice coming sincere as he leans closer to my ear to whisper it.

"I will never, InshaAllah." I assure him before he places his lips with mine and kisses me slowly, then take my lower lip and kiss it again before releasing me for breath.

"I want you every single day and I continue to want you the more every time I see you," He says while I blush.
"I'll see you later go and get dressed then come straight to me,"

"Annur you know I'm very busy today I might not be able to,"

"Fine then I'll come and see you if you can't, but make sure you come when you're done."

"Sure, I also don't want to stay without my husband," I tell him before he kisses my lips gently again before going. How I wish I could just have him all day, I don't want him to leave its like I'm becoming a magnet around iron filings that can't stay away.

-----------------

Three hours later Haleema's dressing becomes complete as she is now done wit her make up and hijab.

"Wow haleema, you look beautiful!" I compliment looking at her. She's wearing the gown we bought the other day with matching hijab and her black purse with black wedges.

"Thank you, you look beautiful too, I love your necklace." I'm wearing the diamond necklace Annur got me on my navy blue gown which Is beautiful but not as haleema.

"Thank you." I reply blushing.

"Ohh Annur got that for you, that's why you're blushing, I wondered why," God she's smart, she can detect every single action on you even without speaking, but I shouldn't be surprised my face shows expression really well.

"Yes he did," I say blushing again.

"Its beautiful," She adds.

"Thanks but not as you are" I tell her as now, it is her turn to blush. " Now let's go they'll be waiting."