47.Ready

Max's POV

We are now in town for two weeks,Cindy and I stayed in the house I normally use to stay,while James always stayed with Daniel and Daniella with their parents, Austin and John stayed in their apartment and Phoebe's stayed in her parents house alone with the maidens because her parents traveled for a three more business trip.

I was home when I finally got a message from Daniella telling me that her parents are inviting Cindy and I for dinner by 7pm.I was soo excited because I've really begged her these days in order for her to introduce me properly to her parents so that I'll get along with them.

"Cindy!!Come here.....my wish has finally come to pass....come come...."I called into her from upstairs and she was just hissing.

"What is it again Max,stop disturbing."she came downstairs and sat on the couch next to me.

"Gosh you always complain."I eyed her and smacked away.

"Well get prepared,we are going out this evening to Ella's place I'm finally going to meet her parents officially."I smirked and I looked at her side for a reply but she kept typing on her phone screen.

I called her four times still no reply,I tried snapping her out but still she kept smiling at who ever was chatting her.

"Cindy!?"I called her one last time but still no reply.

"Who are you chatting with?"I seize the phone from her hand while she looked and her hand that was holding the phone.

"MAX! Arghhh!!! Give me the phone right now,right this moment."she emphasized on *right now*

"I'm not giving until you hear me out."I gave her a no finger."let me even check on who you are chatting with."I quickly glimpsed at her screen and I saw her chatting with James.

"Gee James?,wow James is the one making you blush?Are you guys really in a relationship?I thought you were just having fun.You love him right"I gave her a quick glance at her quickly when I noticed she was blushing.

"You are speechless,instead you are blushing,wow love is great."I shaked my head in approval and quickly sent James a voicemail telling him about the dinner date his parents invited us and that Cindy will be coming so they can tell then about their affair as we tell them ours too.

"Have it Cindy."I gave back her phone and she smiled softly"thanks bro."she hugged me.

Cindy's POV

"Okay let me quickly go and prepare it's already 3pm."I pecked Max on his check as Max nodded and went to the kitchen side as I quickly went upstairs.

Max was such a great guy and bro any girl could ever have,his cool, carrying, annoying in a good way and fun to be with.Despite his handsome,street gang and a bad guy,his not a play boy,he sticks to Daniella all the time.

Max's POV

I grabbed the bottle of milk as I quickly remembered Daniel,I took my phone from the living room and texted Daniella if Phoebe will be there too and she replied telling me yes that she just invited her too.

"Great,I love you beautiful."I sent her a voice note and she replied back"I love you too love."