7-Thought.

I woke up by the noise of my alarm.Gee,it's Monday,time for school I frowned with the thought that my brother will have to start schooling in a different school.

I mean since resumption I was happy I would be schooling with my twin brother like 'oh my Gosh' that is how I felt like,but until it was Saturday that I noticed I was just the dreamer girl,Dan has really changed ever since we vacated from school and now his no longer my childish brother.Im just not happy about the whole thing.

********************
"Good morning Mom"I said sadly.

"How was your night darling?"

"It wasn't bad"I said again with a sad face.

"Hey everyone"Dan sat down on the kitchen stool, rubbing his palms together"yummy"he said with his watery mouth.

Fine I admit that breakfast was actually tantalizing,it smells nice,it was hot pancakes and was full of honey, vanilla and smells of strawberries.This time I was willing to eat before I go to school.

"Mom I need some of the pancakes"I said stretching my hand with a glass plate.

"Ok dear,thank goodness I made extra today"mom smiled serving me some of the pancakes.

When I sat down on the other stool,I looked straight into Dan's direction.He was eating like he has never ate a sweet pancakes before.

"Bosh"I said being disgusted.

Mom,Dad and Dan looked at me surprisingly.

"What's wrong"Dad asked.

"Oh nothing serious Dad"I said still looking at Dan.

"Hmmm okay fine"My dad kept quiet concentrating on his pancake.Dan also looked forward in finishing his food,But mom just kept on looking at my eyes like she was an investigator or something.

*****************

"Gosh,what's ur probs,brat?"A girl yelled at me.

"Excuse moi"I said confused.

"Are you blind,can't you see that it's only girls like us...... She pointed at the 3girls behind her....that are worthy to sit beside the AC she said with a mean voice.

"Oh really?I don't think they wrote any name on this sit,besides it does not have restrictions"I said boldly.

"Argh...your such a pain in the ass,will you just leave now!"

"Nope I won't"I said while eating my sandwich.

The next thing that happened was that I saw my self on the ground"she pushed me......she pushed me.....SHE PUSHED ME........That was what was recalling in my brain,with annoyance I stood up,wiped my white shirt and went ahead to grab her and fight her,I grabbed her neck trying to strangle her till death, everyone was shouting especially the three brats that were behind her the other time.

She seems weak,even her so called friends were just frightened trying to call an adult to calm the fight.I left her a sec and then I knocked her down to the ground holding her shirt giving her some advices on how to talk to a stranger....

But something happened,a hand grabbed my shoulder pulling me away from the mean girl.I turned around and behold....behold it was....was James the guy that I saw the last time.

"Ahhhhh bitch how dare you"I heard her saying.Then I heard James behind me"Amelia stop this rubbish."he said with an annoyed look.

"So she's Amelia....those people bearing the name Amelia are friendly but I didn't know I was wrong until today...."I said it silently.

Within a minute,Max and his other member came in and everyone's attention wasn't on me and Amelia anymore but was on the three guys.

It seems they also knew how handsome cool and hot they were,anyways I gave them an eye trying to avoid that they looked hot......"Now the show begins"I said unhappy.

"Hey Max,can you see what just happened!This brat dared and touched me trying to kill me."she started crying,I knew it was fake,she was just putting on an act.

"Hey stop that and follow me."Max commanded her.

"Yes Max."she followed quietly flunting her hair and showcasing that the most handsome guy in school commanded her to follow him with his gangs.After that I didn't know what happened but James looked at me and looked at me with an innocent eyes.

It seems he was trying to say sorry,I just gave him a brief look as he was walking towards Max and others.

It seems James is friendly,he looks though,but wait,what was between Amelia and Max?Where they dating?It will make sense if that's it cause it's always said that bad boys dates mean girls,that's the truth thou.

Bad boys never dates cool girls so I guess Amelia is his girlfriend."blah blah blah,what am I talking about,what's my business with that? beside I have no problem with them dating....."I walked out to my locker.

Hi.....friends help me....do you think Amelia and Max are dating or they are siblings or Friends or what?Do u think what Ella did was right by fighting Amelia?Guys comment please you may help me with the next chapter....thanks alot I'll write the next one tomorrow or so...love from Temiashmar.