Date

G- Aww, have you guys kissed?
E- Um, well, I got Jakes friends to come help me get Jake off of Spencer and then they all left to take him to the nurses office
G- Mhm
E- And he was really sad so I sat on his lap and I'm guessing he had the same idea because our lips smashed together so yeah, then Chance came back and interrupted us *rolls eyes*
G- Aww, my little Rik is falling in love
E- Wow, in love and liking someone is on a whole nother level
G- Lets be honest here, so you like him?
E- Very much so, yeah
G- Would you ever tell him you love him?
E- Only If we get together and are far enough into the relationship
G- Ugh, Fine

We walked out and got changed into some outfits and took some pictures. I told Jasmine that I had to leave early because we usually leave at 8 but I'm hanging with Jake an hour earlier. Anyway, I drove home and found a cute outfit.

 Anyway, I drove home and found a cute outfit

I wore this with some black booty shorts too. I waited a few minutes and then I heard a honk outside. I walked out, locking the door behind me and I ran to the car. I got in and saw Jake also in a big hoodie.

E- Hey
J- Hey, I like your outfit
E- I like yours too

We both smiled and he started driving.

E- Where are we going exactly?
J- You'll see
E- Fineee

I heard Jake giggle a little so I blushed and looked out the window. Soon enough we pull up at the beach.

E- The beach!
J- Yeah *smiles*
E- Lets go!

I got out and Jake got out after me. We linked hands and I started running, Jake kept up with me and we ran over to the water. Luckily we were wearing shorts and then I kicked a little bit of water on Jake and it got on his hoodie.

J- You made a mistake *smirks*
E- I should run shouldn't I?
J- *nods*

I sprint away with Jake chasing after me, he soon picks me up and runs to the ocean. When we get there, he throws me down so that my hoodie was half soaked. I got up and hugged Jake.

J- Oh god!
E- *giggles*

I looked up at him and he looked down at me, we started to lean in and we touched lips. I moved my arms up around his neck and he moved his hands to my waist. He bit my lip for entrance and I quickly accepted. We were making out when Jake picked me up, me wrapping my legs around Jakes waist. His hands were now on my butt because of my booty shorts, he walked over to the sand and sat down, me straddling him. I started to grind on him as we made out and I pushed him down so he was laying on the sand. I started kissing down his neck and then Jake flipped us over. We made out more and he then started to kiss down my neck, he found my sweet spot and I let out a soft moan. He came back up and pulled back from the kiss.

E- Heyyyyyy! *wines*
J- Hey hey hey, soon, but not now and definitely not here
E- Ugh!
J- *chuckles*
E- What? *smiles*
J- Your so cute *smiles*
E- Whatever *blushes*
J- Erika I have a question
E- Whats up?

Jake got up and helped me up too. We walked closer to the water and we stood in front of the sunset, Jake wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

J- Will you be my girlfriend?

(632 words)