Exploring kathys house

Kathy opens the door.

Kathy: Theresa? Theresa is that you... (Shane takes off Theresa blindfold and she is shocked.) Shane I'll talk to you in a minute. Theresa. Shane not about you. Theresa (pulling her into a hug). Shane I don't wanna hear it. Hello my love.. how are you. (Theresa is crying) where do we start my ginger love... (we all laugh) do you want a house tour?

Shane: Omg yes! (Everyone looks at him)

Kathy: Shane not now! What do you? First of all come in.

Well all come in to Kathy's house. It was amazing and so big. Everything was so Boujee and pretty.

Y/N: OMG... this is amazing.

Kathy: Thank you so much. It's a big FU to Hollywood.

She then sends Shane to get a pen to let Theresa sign her book while we all wait in the hallway. After Theresa signing the book we all go to the bathroom. Kathy gives us our own bathrooms.

We then go on a house tour.

Morgan: Do you have kids? Do you want one?

Kathy: erm no... I think of my audience as my children.

We then go into the closet. Everyone goes and looks at different parts of the closet when Andrew trips. I turn around to look at him.

Shane: Omg! (Laughing)

Andrew: That literally blends into the floor. (Pointing to a stool. Shane and Andrews laugh)

Y/N: Coming for my brand? (They laugh)

Kathy: alright we are on the move.

We leave the closet to go to kitchen. Which was like the size of Garrett whole apartment.

Andrew: Omg

Shane: Diet Coke! (Everyone laughs)

While everyone goes outside. Shane sneaks a Diet Coke. Then come back in to look at the fridge.

Shane: there's a moment (gasps)

Kathy: the innocent question was.. anyone want something to drink? Then I heard gasping (she opens up the fridge revealing her own personal shop)

Ryland: the La croixs (dunno how to spell it)

Then we raid Kathy's pantry. Then go to the living room.

Morgan: do you have any sonssss?

Kathy: Nope. (Looks to me) Are you going to ask the same question( Everyone laughs)

Y/N: Nope (grabs Andrews non broken hand) I have him. (I look up and smile)

Kathy: Cute (makes sick noises)

Everyone laughs.

The rest of the day we let Theresa enjoy the day so Andrew stopped filming.