At times one of the boys would look at me, not sure what the looks meant, I tried to ignore them or just smile.
They would return a smile, apart from Awsten, who would give me dirty looks.
I wasn't sure what I had done, I started thinking it was because I was wearing his jumper but it could be anything with him.

After awhile of discussing albums and announcement plans, we moved on to what some people's roles were for them, during tours or even in the studio. They eventually got around to me, calling out my name to catch my attention but gaining everyone else's along with it.

"You're going to take photos on their tour. Tour won't be for at least another few months." One of the assistants announced, checking her computer and reading what was on it.

My eyes opened in shock, surprised as to what I was doing. I've never went on tour with any of the other bands on the label, I usually just take their photos in the studio or film their music videos.
I was pretty sure everyone was just as shocked as I was, since I was just about the least unimportant person in this job. I looked around the table, but bringing my attention to Awsten.
His face was lit up in shock, cracking his knuckles and breathing heavy, I quickly ignored him, and looked to the side of him.

Geoff was sitting beside him, along with the other one, who's name was Otto, as I heard when we talking about them and all of that. Geoff had a huge smile on his face, his blue eyes sparkled, and his hair was pushed to the side of his forehead. I happily returned the smile, automatically forgetting about Awsten.

•••

"I can't believe you're coming on tour with us, that's amazing, I didn't know you worked here. You should have told me." Geoff ran over to me after the meeting, his arms opened wide to hug me, to which I happily did back.

"You should have told me your were in a band." I giggled, pulling away from the warmth of his body.

"I can't believe I'm going on tour with you guys, I've never gone on a tour with any band, this is my first time." I say, playing with the ends of my hair.

"How unprofessional." Another voice spoke from behind Geoff, I looked over his shoulder, to reveal Awsten standing there with his arms folded, until he walked off to join Otto, leaving it to just be me and Geoff.

I brought my attention back to Geoff,
my cheeks growing red with embarrassment, pushing some hair out of my face, I shifted uncomfortably, feeling slightly awkward. Geoff quickly noticed and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Just ignore him, he's still mad and upset about last night." He remarked, offering me a smile.

"It's okay, I get it." I reassured, unexpectedly pulling into another hug.

Geoff pulled me tight into the hug. He wasn't that much taller than me so I was able to see over his shoulder. I looked over to a corner, where Otto and Awsten where, it looked as though Otto was trying to talk to Awsten but Awsten was looking at me, raising his eyebrows or giving me a dirty look.

Geoff eventually pulled out from the hug, giving me a soft smile before pulling out his phone and checking something on it, he turned it off and looked back at me.

"You should come back to ours tonight, we could celebrate or something." He offered, a hopeful smile plastered on his face. I wasn't in the mood to party but I would feel bad if I turned him down.