Valentines Day Special

A/n: okay so this one will have a lemon in it soooooo proceed with caution.

Your pov.

It's been three years since Goku and I have been together. Today is one of the best days of the year. Well for us anyways. It's Valentines Day and our anniversary.

I walk around the store trying to get enough food to make for Goku. That's all the guy does bless it. I finally gather everything I need, and by everything I mean half of the store.

I finally arrive home and pull everything out so I can start cooking. I mix all of my materials and start. By the time I'm done there's a full course meal laid out on the dinner table.

"Hey somethin smells good." Goku's voice echoes. I smile and place the last plate on the table and turn around to be met by hungry eyes. I jump a little in surprise but smile and peck Goku's lips lovingly. "It looks delicious." Goku says taking a seat at the table.

I smile warmly at him and scoop out some food and place it on his plate. He digs in immediately and I giggle. He stops eating and looks up at me with cheeks full of food. He furrows his eyebrows and swallows his food. "Why aren't you eating?" He asks worriedly. "I'm not hungry." I say and, as if to contradict me, my stomach growls.

"Y/n. You're a goddess of an entire universe, you need to eat." He demands grabbing my arm gently and pushes me down onto his lap. I was about to speak when he uses the opportunity to shovel food into my mouth. My eyes widen in surprise but I chew and swallow it nonetheless.

Goku continues to feed me even though I keep telling him I can feed myself. "Goku I'm full now thank you." I say with a giggle as he moves the spoon full of soup around my mouth trying to force it in. I chuckle and open my mouth allowing him to feed me one last time before I stand up. A bit of soup dribbles down my chin. I reach for a napkin when Goku turns my head towards him and slowly licks it off.

I blush a bright red and stutter trying to find the right words. "Delicious.~" Goku says and I'm worried he's not talking about the soup. It's not like him to be so...blunt with these kinds of emotions. "G-Goku. What's going on with you today?" I stutter out still a little embarrassed.

Goku breaths in deeply inhaling my scent. "Vegeta told me us Saiyans have a mating season and apparently it's what I'm going through at the moment. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable I just can't hold myself back. At least not anymore." He says and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I remember Bulma telling me that when a male saiyan pretty much goes in heat and he marks his mate she goes into heat with him whether she's saiyan or not He lays his head in the crook of my neck and starts nibbling on my neck.

I moan involuntarily and cover my mouth with my hands as my face goes red. Goku groans and I can feel his 'excitement' rubbing my thigh. "Don't cover your mouth. I wanna hear you." Goku says huskily and bites down gently onto my neck earning another moan from me.

I can feel him smirk as he kisses up my neck to my jawline and nibbles on a sensitive spot behind my ear. I moan and grip his arms. Goku flips me around quickly and in a matter of seconds we're standing with my legs wrapped around his waist with me pressed against the wall.

I wrap my fingers into his hair and tug it as he goes lower down my neck. Goku groans and presses me harder against the wall. "We're going upstairs to finish this." Goku growls into my neck. I nod slightly and then I'm being laid down onto the bed forcefully as he attacks my neck with kisses again, this time going to my collar bone and sucking on it.

I moan loudly in his ear as he bites down on it. My hands find their way into his hair again and I run my nails lightly over his scalp. Goku moves lower down and starts unbuttoning my white button up shirt. He licks the valley between my breasts and I growl in frustration. He chuckles and kisses the top of my left breast gently.