Royalty

Your pov.
I sat in my bed looking up at the Golden ceiling bored as I could possibly be. "There has to be something out there I could do to escape this dull palace." I say in frustration and sit up. I walk over to my humongous walk-in closet and found a beautiful dress.
It was a beautiful dark blue skirt with  light silver moons and stars decorating the cape and top portion. The top was a slightly lighter blue with the cape matching.

I walk out of my huge room and into the lounging area

I walk out of my huge room and into the lounging area. "Jace." I say and the angel comes running in. "Yes ma lady?" He says and stands with his staph in hand. "Take me to universe sevens earth. I am to visit a cousin today." I say and he looks at me with hesitation. "B-but ma lady. That's where lord Berrus visits. Are you so sure you want to appear?" Jace asks. "Positive. Let's go." I say and he nods his head and taps his staff on the ground.

Beerus's pov.
Ohhh no this isn't good! This is SO not good! Y/n is coming and she's coming quickly. No no no no! "Beerus What is goin' on with you? Why are you so freaked out?" Goku asks me. NO! This idiot is still here he can't be here when she arrives! "GO! GET OUT OF THIS PLACE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!" I yell and start pushing him. "But Beerus this is my planet." He says planting his feet down in the ground stubbornly. "Goku listen to me for once in your pathetic life will ya! Go!" I yell still trying to push him away. Eventually I gave up. "Gonna tell me what's goin' on?" He asks smiling at me. "My cousin Y/n is on her way here. If you think I was bad when I first arrived you should see her. She's ruthless!" I say worriedly. "Oh." He says and trails off to think. Oh no this is never good. "No. No no no no. You can not and WILL not fight her." I say sternly. He groans and walks over to Vegeta. I see Goku tell him something and he walks over. "Y/n of the moon huh?" He questions in a gruff voice, arms crossed. "Now is not the time to go over this! We need to get ready for her!" I yell but a voice and massive energy makes me freeze in place. "Hello cousin. It's been so very long since I last seen you. It was three hundred years ago no?" She says and tilts her head. "Four hundred. And why are you here?" I say in an annoyed tone. "I got incredibly bored. Oh that reminds me. I'm not dressed for the occasion. Jace, dress me in earth clothes." She says and she immediately glows a bright f/c. The outfit she changes in, I won't lie, is ordinary but exquisitely fancy.

 The outfit she changes in, I won't lie, is ordinary but exquisitely fancy