Ghost of the past

Your pov
I stood staring into his eyes. He's searching my face for any traces of sadness. Of course it's there I just choose not to show it. He's only pretending to care. They always do. Not like any of them would care. I'm just a replacement as Vegeta says. Screw him.

"Y/n. Who told you that?" Goku repeats a little more forceful this time. I shake my head and look away blinking tears back. This nut has really grown on me and I hate it. "It's nothing Goku don't worry. Just self conscious that's all." I say faking a smile. He nods his head hesitantly but nonetheless moves on to another subject.

"Y/n. How do you feel about me?" He asks taking me by surprise. That sentence was the exact same sentence he said to me all those years ago.

Flashback-

"Y/n! What are you doing standing out here? It's freezing!?" He says running up to me with a thick blanket. "Tyler, its in my blood to withstand the cold. I need no such thing." I say chuckling at his obliviousness. "C'mon, you can't possibly tell me you aren't cold." He says with a smirk. I smile at his sheepishly. "Okay okay. Maybe it is a little cold." I say and wrap the blanket around my shoulders. We walk the path back to the house and as we get halfway it starts pouring the rain.

"Y/n! Let's get to a shelter! You'll catch a cold!" Tyler says yelling over the rain. I nod and he takes my hand and we run over to a small shelter in a park. The park is completely deserted this time of year due to the cold. "Y/n?" Tyler says in a questioning tone. I look up into his eyes as if to tell him to go on.

"How do you feel about me?" He says searching my eyes for any form of emotion. My eyes widen in surprise. I smile and stand on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek. "I love you. In fact, I'm in love with you. I couldn't see myself with another." I say and he smiles. He wraps his arms around my waist and leans down and kisses me. "Good. Cause I love you too my little fireball of rage." He says and we chuckle.

End of flashback-

I look Goku in the eyes. "I...I need some time." I say and look away from him hesitantly. It's not that I don't love him. I'm just afraid to. I don't wanna get hurt. "I'll wait. For however long it takes. I'll wait." Goku says grabbing my chin gently and lifting it up. I look in his eyes and see a longing look. "I have to go." I say and move my head away. His face contorts into sadness. I open my mouth to say something but Vegeta walks over. "So the little insect does have a heart." He says with a scowl. I put on a blank face and teleport away.

I slide down the door in my bathroom and put arms on my knees with my head in my hands. I let a tear slip past and then another and soon I'm sobbing uncontrollably. "I-It's been s-so hard Tyler. T-They d-don't exactly like m-me. I-I'm ju-just a pest." I say while sobbing. "I miss you. So much!" I say look at the picture of him on my sink.

I get up and walk over to the counter. I touch the frame and smile sadly. I took this picture when he snuck me out of the manor so I could dance in the snow. We were spinning around and laughing like five year olds.

I fall on my knees sobbing while still touching his frame on the counter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I fall on my knees sobbing while still touching his frame on the counter. "Angels, Angels please just keep on fighting. Angels don't give up on me today. The demons they are there they just keep on fighting." I sing to myself remembering that it was a song he'd sing to me when we were young to keep me from being afraid.

"I'm still fighting. But you shouldn't be. You need to move on. Don't worry about me. I'm still here. I'm always with you. Go find someone who'll love you like I did." A voice I've been longing to hear says. I whip my head around and I'm face to face with Tyler. I put my hand over my mouth. Tears slowly fall and I reach out to touch him. "It's really me. There's no need to be afraid love. I'm here now." He says and pulls me into a hug.

I immediately return the gesture and wrap my arms around him tightly and sob. "I'm so sorry! If I hadn't have left that day you'd- you'd still be alive!" I say crying into his shoulder. "Y/n. You need to stop blaming yourself. It isn't your fault." He says with a frown. "I love you. I love you so so much Tyler. Please, don't leave me again." I say wiping my tears. He smiles sadly. "It's not my call love. If it were I'd make sure that Vegeta wouldn't so much as look at you. But you need to move on. There's a man going through the same thing you are. He lost someone to. The only difference is that he saw what a powerful and beautiful woman you are. He fell in love with you." He says looking into my eyes with tears of his own.

"W-what are you saying?" I whisper. "I'm saying I can't be the reason you miss out on having a family. A husband, children. You can have all of that. I can't give that to you anymore. I wish I could. But I can't. I'll always love you, but it's time you let go." He says and gets up and turns his back to me so I can't see his tears. "I love you Y/n. And I'm sorry." He says and I stand up quickly walking over to him. I shake him and squeeze his shirt. "Please. Please Tyler. I've been so alone. I have nothing, nobody. You're all I have dong leave me again. I love you!" I plead with him. He shakes his head and moves away from me.

"I'm sorry." And with that he was gone. Again. The same words muttered as before. 'I'm sorry.' I'm starting to get used to that.

To Be Continued . . .

So I know it's been a while since I updated but here it is also I know there wasn't a lot of Goku x Reader in this chapter but it'll get there. Can't tell ya when but it will. Also please comment who's pov. You want it in next.

Yours

Goku

Vegeta

Beerus

Whis

Jace

Tyler

Thanks in advance!💜❤️