Louis face scrunched up in confusion with Harry's uncertainty. How could you assume someone was dead without knowing for sure?

"Not long after my mom separated, she found my step father who's name will not be spoken of in this house because fucking asshole."

Louis watched as Harry gripped the bed sheets harshly his knuckles were beginning to change colors.

"When I was 3, my mom once again, fell in love you could say, and tried with my step father to have a child. She ended up pregnant and she seemed the happiest woman alive. My stepfather didn't like me so much so I did everything possible to upset him, well.......not listen to him because that's the only thing a three year old could do. I was a rebel."

Louis felt his heart flutter as Harry chuckled slightly, probably remembering his past. That feeling quickly faded as Harry's face scrunched up in what seemed pain.

"There was this one time......I was coloring in the living room."

[***Flashback***

"mummy will have preddy pinky bress. me will have preddy blu bants"

Little Harry was sprawled out in the living room with his big red box of crayons, coloring in his spiderman notebook while his colorful markers were scattered all over the floor.

The little boy giggled as he managed to draw himself a triangle shaped head and mummy a heart one and felt accomplished. Although he was three, Harry always had a pacifier In his mouth and even if it upset Anne he didn't want to stop sucking on it, his mother let him and Harry felt the happiest boy in the world.

"One preddy fuawer...Two preddy fuawers..Thee preddy fua..."

"Harry! Look at this big mess you've made! Why are you always a bad little boy!"

Harry flinched as his step father came in the living room and shook his head, scratching his ugly brown hair as harry called it and glared at him.

"Young man, pick up this mess right now!"

Harry sat up from the living room floor and shook his head, still not done coloring in his picture of him and his mommy.

"What did you say? Did you just say no?"

The little boy sat still and didnt respond to his step father who was looking at him with so much hatred in his eyes.

"I am going to go make some damn tea and if by the time I come back, you haven't cleaned up this mess, I am going to lock you up in the closet and slap you like I do when you are acting naughty. do you understand?"

Harry's stepfather snapped at him and left the living room, leaving a tiny rebellious kid upset with his arms crossed.

"JayJay is stuped. Me no clean this mess. me show stepdaddy hawwy no listen to mean stepdaddys."

Harry scoffed and layed back down on the living room floor, continuing to color,shading in the three flowers he had just finished drawing on the sheet.

The little boy laughed at how funny his flowers looked, one taller than the other, but then it reminded him of how his mummy was taller than him too so maybe the flowers could represent him in his mommy.

Harry then begun drawing a pig on the sheet and drew a big letter "J" to signify his step father, who he hated and reminded him of a pig because pigs were stinking. Harry then proceeded to drawing a big "A" and "H" next to his and his mommy's characters but was interrupted with the sound of his moms voice.

"Harry, have you seen th-ahhh!"

Harry jumped up from where he was sat and began to cry as he saw his mommy screaming in pain on the floor.