Chapter 14: Introducing King Hero and Queen Squirrel

Madison's view

Well that was fun. After Mr. Jacobs had dropped the bombshell on us about being the Rulers of an entire supernatural race and proving that Logan and I were, indeed, the King and Queen. We had left the classroom and each pack went their own ways. Of course except Logan and I.

Now Logan and I have an inseparable connection so we can hear each others thoughts. We can't really control it yet either. This is probably going to come in handy though when we have to sneak out later tonight. Oh yes, we are still going to get the gang back together. Mason and Jen were insistent that we tell everyone about our new royal status while Logan and I preffered we get more information before we tell them but I guess this way works aswell.

"Hey Daddy." I said walking into my Dad's office. Remember? My Dad is the Alpha of our pack. After we left school, I spent about an hour lying on my floor thinking of a better plan for later. Having come up with nothing, I decided to lose some time with my Dad before it had to be executed.

"Hey sweetie, what's up?" He asked peaking a quick glance from his paperwork to me then back again. "Nothing. Just wanted to see what you were doing and to tell you I love you." I gave him my biggest smile.

"What? What is that?" He asked finally looking up at me and pointing at me with his pen. "What? My face? I would've hoped you'd know what it is." I waved it to the side and walked over to his desk.

"Then what is it? I know you Madison. You only come into my office when you and the lot are up to no good." I stood back and fake gasped holding a hand over my heart. "Father, I am appalled you would make such an accusation." I huffed and crossed my arms.

I'm not faking this very well am I? 'Nope.' Logan spoke through our mate link.

"Anyways, so Dad. Whatcha doing later?" He studied me for a moment before speaking. "Your Mother, Erik, Parker, and I are going to deal with something at the school tonight." That gave me goose bumps. Did Mr.Jacobs say something?

"About what?" I asked him as I got comfortable in the chair across from him. "Nothing. Back to school night. Strange you'd think being a school for werewolves we wouldn't have to do any human events anymore." I shook my head as a smile played on my lips. My Dad is so lazy when It comes to school events. "If it is so strange, then why go?" I asked him. He huffed and sank lower in his seat, "Your mother is making me go."

I laughed and stood up to pat his shoulder, "Good luck with that." As I was heading towards the door, my father spoke again. "Where's your brother?" Stopping at the door and looking back, I answered "I think he is training in the back."

"Alright."

I left thinking to myself.

Okay plan into action!

~~~~

It was later in the night and I decided to speak to Logan. It's time to get my plan into action.

'Logan?' I asked him through the mate link.

'Yeah?' He asked not a second later. 'It's time to meet at the river.' I told him. I was putting on my black sweater and combat boots. 'How am I supposed to sneak out five teenagers?' I was tip-toeing to Aiden's room. 'I don't know dude. Figure it out, you're a big boy.' I reminded him.

I stepped into his room and saw him throwing a basketball into the air. He turned his head to me raising an eyebrow. "Let's go brother." The biggest smile appeared on his face.

I was happy that I was able to help make it happen. He must be ecstatic to see his mate.

He got up quickly and rushed over to me. "Get some dark clothing that doesn't attract attention."

"Baby sister, everything I do attracts attention. I'm beast." I smacked the smirk right off his face.

"Now is not the time for your dillusions."

He massaged his head but obeyed me. "Time to go." I called to the rest of the gang.

'How is everything on your end?' I asked Logan. 'Relax babe. Everything is going fine'

'Don't call me that.' I deadpanned. 'We aren't together.' I felt his pain, his sadness through the mate bond. 'yet.' I added. I felt him immediately perk up.

Aiden and I were waiting at the back of the pack house for Jen, Beth, and Brandon.

Finally they arrived. Jen had whispered, "Okay let's go. I wanna see my honey." She whisper yelled. "Alright, Alright." I agreed and lead the way to the river. As I took cautious and quiet steps to avoid any wolves on patrol, I once again mate linked Logan.

'We are heading there. So far we haven't been spotted.'

'It's good.'

I walked silently, waiting for him to continue. 'What did you mean yet.' I knew he was going to ask that. 'We are here.' I announced to him. I really didn't want to talk about this right now.

'Madison!' Logan shouted through the mate link before he could respond I shut off my link with him.

"Prepare yourselves for what we have to talk about." I told my friends reffering to our latest discovery.

We remained at our end of the river, eagerly waiting for our mates to come into our line of sight.

I smell him. Logan. I ran to the bridge and peered around to see if I could find him through this thickness of the night. My friends were all right behind me, also patiently waiting for our mates.

Wait, this isn't me. I don't wait for Logan to arrive. When did I even forgive him? Since when did I start watching what I say to make him feel better? Stupid mate bond. But then the most magical thing happened, I saw Logan. Wanna know why it was magical? Because my wolf, Rebel, practically purred at the sight of his gorgeous red eyes and sculpted body. Cool name huh? She swooned at the sight of him and begged me to run to him and jump his bones. Yeah, Rebel is well a Rebel.

They all ran over to the bridge where we stood and everyone paired up. Logan came to me.

"Looks like you finally showed up hero." I smiled to him.

"Sorry, I don't really think about something. I just act." I shook my head but I couldn't stop smiling. He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me forward.

"We should tell them now." I admitted. Good thing too or else I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from taking him here and now. Goodness, the places my mind goes.

"I don't know. I kind of like the way you think." I laughed.

"Please don't tell me you listened to my thoughts or let me just go hide in embarassment." I chuckled as my cheeks heated up.

"Nah, I like it. Knowing that you get the same thoughts." I looked up at him wide eyed. By this moment I was sure I was red as a tomato.

Okay time to show everyone our powers before I say something else stupid. "I prefer your thoughts they are always so entertaining to listen to, squirrel." He was probably referring to the time I had wished I was a squirrel.

"We really need o get a handle on this mate mind link thing." I stated.

He just smiled and agreed with me like a good little mate. He frowned. Fuck, he read my thoughts again. He leaned in and whispered into my ear, "You bet your sweet little ass I did. Be warned love, I will get you back for your little comment."

I turned to every one else off in their own little mate world.

"Logan and I are the King and Queen of Werewolves and we also have powers." I stated and let me tell you the look on their faces.

Priceless.