Chapter 3: The End of the First Day

Jen's View

My Fourth period without Mads, Aiden, or Beth was Latin. Walking in I take a seat with my Pack, then I smell one of them. The Dark Moon Pack, I just had to have one of them in my class and not just a member it had to be the soon to be Alpha. His power was radiating off of him, He stood at the doorway glaring at me. Seriously dude, move out of the way so people can get through the door. He takes a seat the row beside me but two up so still relatively close. Wait there is something familiar about him. He is the guy that Madison was practically undressing with her eyes! Out of all the guys she had to like she chose the soon-to-be Alpha of our rival pack. Well might as well talk to him.

I called to him, "Hey!" that definitely earned some looks from both packs. He gave me a quick glance and ignores me. Oh hell no! I Crumpled up a piece of useless paper and threw it directly at the back of his head. The members of my pack around me snickered. He turned around and growled at me I couldn't help but laugh at him. The class went on boringly; I played with my eraser then had a fantastic idea emerge from my beautifully dirty blonde head. I flung my eraser at his head it bounced off him and landed in his lap, he even jerked forward a little bit. The teacher had been talking on the phone with her backs to us so she didn't notice but everyone in the class did. They all watched us with amusement.

He turned around to meet my smirk and innocent wave. He scowled at me then turned to the front of the class and muttered "Bitch." At that I got up and walked to him and smack the back of his head, he jerked forward and utter shock was plastered on his face. I went to sit back down and turned my gaze to him with nothing but a smile on my face, "Dickface!" I countered. The teacher hung up the telephone call as the guy turned to me and growled furiously. Well that isn't very nice. "Logan Ryder! Just because of your Alpha status don't think you can get away with anything!" his face turned blank and his face turned emotionless.

He is so tense and he needs to loosen up well I am pretty sure Mads can calm him. The bell rang and I walked out to meet Mads.

Madison's view

"How was your class without me? I bet you missed me." Jen told me with a smug look on her face. "Indeed, as much as I missed a rash." I told her as I put my textbooks away and closed it. She looped our arms together and pulled us in the direction of our last class for the day, Mating Ed. Yay! Note the sarcasm.

I smelled it once again I could tell Jen did too because she had this dream dazed face on. We walked in and I looked around and to be honest I saw the sexiest man alive. He leaned against his chair smirking at me. Crap, am I staring? I quickly made my way to the other side off the classroom with Jen behind me I saw her checking out the guy next to the guy I umm saw? I stole another glance at him. He was just staring at me, I ducked back down feeling my cheeks burn. Before I looked down I got a pretty good view of him.

He had gorgeous dark red eyes with curly eyelashes surrounding them. Chocolate brown spiked up hair and his body my god! His biceps ripped through his white t-shirt and leather jacket and faded jeans that hung loosely around his waist. His sexy smirk was imprinted in my head and those lips begging me to go close to him and MADISON! Snap out of it!

I looked forward, not even trying to look anywhere but sexy himself. Oh god, Madison stop! The teacher finally came in. "Okay well, let's switch things up shall we? Find your name and take your seat." A seating chart appeared on the screen, I had looked for my name and thankfully next to Jen. No, I inwardly groaned. I sat next to someone else on the other side of Jen, Logan Ryder. I liked that name. I got up and moved to my assigned seat. There were four individual seats in the front row where Jen and I sat with two other boys.