19

Kenny's POV

I pulled away catching my breath as Toni rested her head on my chest. "Okay, I'm tapped out." I admitted.

"Me too." She said rolling over. "Don't you have to get up in half an hour?" She asked seeing me get comfortable.

"I'm going in late." I stated as she turned over and her breaths turned into tiny snores.

I dozed off as well for a brief moment. Suddenly the doorbell rang waking me up. I realized it was longer than a brief moment when I saw Toni sitting on the bed brushing Amari's hair.

"Who is that?" I asked as she got up to get the door.

"You invited your parents for breakfast remember?"

"Shit!" I said jumping up.

"Daddy that's a bad word!" Amari scolded me.

"Sorry babygirl."

"Come on, let's go let them in." Toni told her as they walked out.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Toni's POV

I opened the door and there Ken's parents stood. I smiled letting them in.

"Hi." I said hugging his mom.

"Hey sweetheart, where's my son?" She asked.

"Right here mom!" Ken said coming down the steps. He greeted her with a hug as she looked around.

"And what about my favorite granddaughter?"

"Right here!" Amari squealed making everyone laughed.

"Hey Toni." Ken's Dad said hugging me.

"Hey..." I trailed off feeling his hand on my ass. I tried to move it but his grip was kinda tight, "Umm...Mr. Edmonds?" I said.

"Dad!" Ken yelled."

Mr. Edmonds let me go, "Oh I'm sorry. My glaucoma...can't see straight sometimes." He stated as Kenny pulled me closer to him.

I'd be more shocked if I wasn't use to him grabbing my ass and blaming it on his glaucoma. He also planted a tiny marijuana tree in our backyard and blamed it on his glaucoma. The old man is crazy.

"Anyway, I made breakfast. Don't worry, I called my mom and she walked me through the whole thing." I said leading them to the kitchen.

Ken's mother chuckled, "I'm sure it's amazing. Where's the baby?"

"He's still asleep, he should be up soon-...or now." Ken said hearing Tyler through the monitor. He went to get him as I started fixing plates.

He returned with a giggling Tyler and his parents gushed over my handsome little man. We sat down and started eating.

"That's a lot of food." Ken's mother told him as she lightly bounced Tyler in her arms. Ken had returned to the table with damn near everything on his plate.