17

Toni's POV

I held Barbie's hand as Ian had his arms around her. We were finally gonna hear what the hell happened.

"I went there for business purposes only. I even brought an outline of his contract. He said we would talk about it later so I waited. When it was just us, his manager, and some of his friends, he started trying to kiss me and putting his hand under my skirt. I stopped him and pushed him off. He got mad and punched me in the face." She said before taking a pause.

"Oh my God." I breathed out as she started sobbing again. I handed her a tissue.

"When I was on the ground he just kept kicking and punching me. His manager and everyone else just sat there." She continued.

"Castle was there and she let this go on?" I asked getting angrier by the second.

Barbie looked confused for a second then nodded, "She eventually stopped him. She told me to leave and said if I promised not to press charges, she'd make sure he signed with us."

"That bitch."

"Cassidy or Orlando?" Ian asked.

"Both of them! You need to press charges Barbie, forget about the other shit, he could've killed you."

Ian nodded in agreement, "He needs to pay for this."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kenny's POV

I was working through lunch since I was taking off early. My parents are in town and my dad wants to do our traditional father-son golf game. I'm bringing Tyler too.

My excited thoughts were put on pause as my door opened. In walked Toni. I haven't seen her since last night, she went to Barbie's and I fell asleep on the couch before she returned.

I stood up, "Hey-"

"You need to let Orlando go." She said bluntly.

"What? Is this one of your work tactics?" I asked in confusion. Before she could speak, Orlando came in.

"Kenny! I'm here for th-" He was cut off as Toni slapped the living shit out of him. The loud pop even made me flinch. He grabbed his face, "AHH! You bitch!" He yelled charging at her.

I stepped between them and pushed his ass back, "Hey, don't run up on her like that! Call her out of her name again and I'll bury you." I told him.

"She slapped me!"

"That's nothing compared to what you did to Barbie!" Toni said from behind me.

"I don't know what she's talking about." Orlando said.

"Really? Let me refresh your memory-" She attempted to get at him again. I picked her up and sat her in my chair.

"Chill." I said blocking her in.

"I should go." Orlando said.

I nodded, "That would be best."

"Yeah, run like the little bitch you are!" She yelled making him huff and storm off. This gangsta side of her was dangerous...sexy, but very dangerous. I do not want any potential clients thinking we're hood-rats.

"Tone-"

"I'm telling you, he's not worth it. He's pure trash." She snapped.

"Take a breath." I said. She did as I said and seemed to calm down. "Okay, now tell me what's wrong." I instructed.

Later that day...

"Dad, should've seen her. If I weren't there she would've ripped his head off." I told him as he took out his favorite golf club.

He chuckled, "Well, you know how she is. I remember when you brought her home to meet us and I told you she reminded me a lot of your mother." He stated before taking his hit.

"Agressive?"

"No, protective of the ones she loves." He said. He went over to Tyler's stroller and picked him up, "Tell your daddy to take his turn or forfeit." He said to him while kissing is chubby little cheeks. Tyler giggled as I shook my head and took my turn.

"I may need more practice." I said seeing that I completely missed my hole.

"Definitely. Hold your son and let me show you how a pro does it."

I grabbed Tyler and he took his turn. He hit it and the ball landed perfectly in the hole.

"That was alright I guess." I said in complete jealousy.

He chuckled, "Oh, speaking of your mother, she wants to have dinner tomorrow night at that restaurant she likes."

"We'll be there."

"Good."

We spent the rest of the afternoon golfing. However, I had other things on my mind like this Orlando situation. I have to handle that while handling some unfinished business with Ray's shady ass.

Let the record show that Toni was THE BEST DRESSED at the Grammys💜🖤💜! Second place for me was Bebe Rexha❤️...everyone else looked a damn fool.🤮🙄

Best performance: Cardi😝 and Fantasia/Yolanda Adams😭👏🏾...Andra Day and that costume could've stayed home😒