Chapter 7

When Lex opened her eyes, she saw a bright ceiling. she jumped up and saw herself in a room, a white room. She looked at her body and saw she was in Ooman cloths, not her armor. She growled. She was captured.   

"Ah, your awake." Lex heard. Lex ignored the voice and looked around. This room was like a jail cell and a mirror, but she knew what that mirror really was. 

"Let me go." Lex said in her native language. 

"No can do Miss Woods. You have been missing for a very long time." The voice, a male, said. 

"Let me go." She said again. If they did not, she would take the honorable way out. She would not betray her clan. 

"Miss Woods, Lex, They items you were wearing when we picked you up are the same we found when your group went missing. Please Explain." The male said. Lex walked up to the mirror, lifting her fist up and smashed it. The glass left small cuts on her arms but she jumped though, hearing a lot of voices yelling. She started to run. This place was a maze but strangely, no Oomans were after her. She stopped. Something was wrong. She looked to the ceilings and saw cameras. 

'They are watching me. no Oomans are here.' She thought to her self. She started to walk now. She checked every room But there was no sign of Oomans. She knew what was happening. They wanted to see what she could do. 

"Let me go." Lex said out loud. 

"But you escaped." The male said. Lex smiled. The voice was louder now and she knew where it was from. She walked up to a wall and began to punch it. 

"Stop!" The voice yelled. Lex didn't listen. With a final punch, the wall broke. She walked in, her fist bloody. She saw her armor on a table and a man with a gun. 

"M-miss Woods, please." He shuddered.

"Where are the other Oomans?" Lex asked. His eyes widened in fear. 

"H-how did you know there are others?" He asked. Lex smiled, picking up her wrist blades, putting them on. 

"I can smell them." Lex said and released the blades. The man screamed, firing the gun at Lex.