Chapter 2

Lex had been awake for a while now, just staring at the ceiling, thinking of Earth. 

'What will everyone think? I had no real family and very few friends. Will anyone really miss me?' Lex thought to herself. She heard the door open and looked, seeing more of the creatures. She saw Scar sit up and did the same. They seemed to be talking with him. They turned to her before walking  up to her. 

"Don't...move." Scar said. Lex didn't move as they circled her like she was a peace of meat. One then stopped, grabbing her throat tightly. Lex didn't move, fear was in her but she knew this race were worriers. He turned her and looked at her cheek before releasing her. She then heard clicking at looked. 

"I'm sorry I don't understand yet." Lex said. The creature looked at her before taking a step back and help out a spear to her. Lex looked at Scar. 

"Fight...Prove." He said. Lex nodded. The creature wanted to see what she could do and see if she really did earn this mark. Lex nodded and stood, taking the spear and got ready. The creature let out a laugh, scaring Lex. He walking out, as did the other and Scar stood. 

"Follow." Scar said and Lex did. She was many sculls from creatures she assumed were from other worlds. She was led into a room that had many spears and other weapons. The one that gave her the spear was removing his armor and many weapons, some she recognized like the plasma caster and wrist blades. She heard clicking and while she didn't speak a lick of the language, she knew what this meant.

Come at me.