Chapter 6

Lex put on her armor, the mesh feeling hot on her skin, but not a burning heat, more like a comfortable heat. Today she was to explore a new world with Scar. As she finished, she heard Scars voice coming though her Bio-mask, which was set to feed her oxygen, also enhanced her vision. she could zoom in and see things a Ooman couldn't. She had also taking in some of Scar's blood. With this, her life was to last long then any Oomans, well into the two hundreds and made her stronger and faster. She was more of a Yautja then a Ooman now more then ever.  

"Halkrath, Be careful down there. Ooman ships were spotted and could be wandering around. If spotted, we are not to engage, but to monitor their intentions." Scar said. Lex put on her plasma caster. 

"I understand. My life in to the clan. I am a Yautja, not a Ooman. We are to monitor, not engage." She said and followed him. Scar looked at her as they walked onto the ship. 

"Lex, you truly are a Yautja." He said. Lex looked at him. 

"Thank you Scar. That means a lot." She said and even though he couldn't see it, Scar knew Lex was smiling. Once they were one, the doors closed and they started their decent. it would take a matter of minutes So but Lex and Scar, the only two Yautja in the pod, checked their weapons. Once they landed, they got out and ran. 

"Scar, heavy vegetation, little life so far." Lex spoke. 

"Yes, no tracks of any life but this plant is small and could hid things. Keep your guard up." Scar said. 

"Roger." Lex said. She had no problem keeping up with Scar and could run for miles without feeling tired. She looked down and gasped. 

"Scar, stop!" She shouted and stopped herself once he did.

"What is it Halkrath?" Scar asked. Lex bent down. 

"Ooman tracks. Heading in the same direction as us." Lex said and stood. 

"Good eye, lets take to the trees." Scar said and began to climb. Lex followed and spotted the Oomans. 

"Likes like a party of five, males." Lex said. 

"Yes, lets track them. Be careful, there could be more." Scar said. Lex nodded and began to move, getting in close to them, staying in the trees. She turned on her camouflage. Scar did the same. 

"Why the hell are we here?" Lex heard a man said. 

"I told you, we are trying to find those things." the other one said.

"He must be the leader." Scar said. Lex nodded. She had taught him English but they never used it.      

"Lets stop for the night. Its getting cold." One man said and stopped. The others nodded and made camp. 

"Scar?" Lex asked. He was the leader of this trip and she followed his orders.

"I will massage the Elder one." He said and began to relay a message back to the mother ship. 

Lex kept watch, in case any Oomans saw them. 

"New orders, We are to take them out." Scar said. Lex nodded and they both began to climb down. Scar and Lex began to split up, to surround them.

"Now." She heard and unsheathed her wrist blades. The Oomans didn't stand a chance but one still managed to run off. 

"Halkrath, after him! No survivors!" Scar yelled. Lex nodded, sheathing her blades and ran after this man but with him being the leader, he was smart. He was running in zig-zag, straight lines and circles. Soon, she lost him. She stopped and changed her vision to infrared. He was gone.

"Scar, I lost him. This Ooman is smart." She said and turned, only to see him. She blocked his gun before he could hit her head and jumped back. 

"Never mind, found him." She said. 

"Take him out Halkrath." Scar said. 

"Your what we have been looking for. The ultimate predator." He said. Lex began to circle him. He pointed his gun and shot. She dodge it. 

"Your a fast one." He said. Lex smiled and un-sheathed her wrist blades. He smiled and shot once more. She dodged but then heard it again and felt pain. 

"Halkrath!" She heard Scar yell but looked down and saw a dart. She pulled it out and felt dizzy. 

"Scar, tranquilizer. get away." Lex said before she fell, into blackness.