Chapter 3

Lex didn't move for the attack. She slowly started to walk sideways, wanting to see if he would attack. She only had one weapon and had a feeling this one didn't think she deserved this mark. She saw he was following her moves. She took a step foreword, as did he. She then moved back and he dd the same. 

'He's analyzing me, like I am with him.' Lex thought. She then took a few steps forward and saw he did the same. They were still a good few feet away, her spear could easily reach him but he would then grab it and removed it from her hand or disarm her.

'He must want close combat.' Lex thought and took off in a run to him. He looked shocked and she took that time to hit him with the hilt of her spear in his lower stomach. He stumbled and she jumped back, ready for him to attack but he didn't move, he stood up straight and made clicking sounds. 

"Fight...Death." She heard scar say. She nodded. This creature did not wish for her to be here and challenged her but was confident enough to remove all of his weapons, thinking she was weak. That was his mistake. She ran at him and he moved, punching her in her side. Lex fell to the floor but got up, gripping her spear tightly. He didn't move. She had lost one of she chances, one of them. She ran around him fully, acting like she was looking for a blind spot. 

He didn't even move. She knew he was exacting that and was planing on turning when she got to close. She nodded and did it once more, getting close to him. He turned to punch her but she dodge, running to his now back and plunged her spear into his heart. 

The creature howled in pain before it fell, green blood ran on the ground and Lex stood, barley out of breath. Scar looked at her and nodded. She smiled and felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned and saw many other that had turned up to watch her fight. This one looked different then Scar. His face was half melted, she amused by the aliens blood. He started to speak to her but it was in English.

"Very good Ooman. Your skills are impressive. The one you just defeated was a slow but strong Yautji. Scar will help improve you." He said and turned. 

"Wait! How do you know English?" Lex asked. The Yautji stopped but did not turn around.         

"Because your people taught it to me." He said and left.