Chapter 4

Lex was lying in a bed in Scars room. She was to share his until further notice. 

"Did I really kill one of them?" She asked out loud. She wasn't sad at it. Scar said something about honorable and that want the flight was for. The door opened and she looked, seeing Scar. 

"Lex...Come." He said. She stood and walked over. He sat on the ground and she sat down also but in front of him. She heard clicking. 

"Warriors." Scar said. She then heard the clicking again. Lex nodded and tried to speak it. Scar shook his head and clicked again. Lex said it right. 

"Repeat." Scar said. Lex clicked again. This went on for hours, until she could under stand and speak one sentence.

"I am a warriors, fear me." Lex said in there native tongue. Scar nodded. Lex smiled and Scar stood, as did Lex. 

"Food." Scar said and clicked as he left. Lex repeated the word as she followed.

"Food" Lex said. Scar nodded and sat at a table. Lex Sat next to him and followed what he did. Soon her plate was filled with different things but they were all meat. She tried them and it was very good. 

"Wow, this is amazing." She said. Scar watched as she ate. 

"Hunt." He said followed by a click. Lex coped him. He nodded. 

"Repeat...all." Scar said. Lex looked down, trying to remember them all. 

"I am a warriors, fear me. Food. Hunt." She said. Scar nodded. Lex smiled, felling proud.