Chapter 5

Lex was on the run. She stopped and hid behind a tree. 

"Do you see your target Halkrath?" Scar asked. She put her had to the ear piece. 

"Right in front of me." She whispered. She then started to run and, taking out her shuriken. She Then jumped and landed on the four legged, boar like creature, using the shuriken to slice its head off.

"Scar, the creature is down." She said and stood, cleaning the blade on her cloths and looked to the sky. They were on Yautja Prime to hunt for food in one of the wet florets, the only place she would stand, being a Ooman and all. After the hunt, the plan was to go back into space. 

It had been three years since she was taken abroad the ship and a year since she master the language. She heard the footsteps of her hunting partner, Scar. She looked and he nodded. 

"Well done Halkrath." Scar said and picked up the boar. Lex smiled. 

"Scar, you know you can call me Lex." She said. Scar shook his head. 

"Halkrath, you got that name when you learned are language." He said. Lex rolled her eyes. 

"Yes I know, You have told me many times. I got this name for being the first Ooman to stand my ground with a Xenomorph and got the blood mark and learned the language and that it means Shadow, but you and I are friends." Lex said, following him abroad the ship. He put the boar down and looked at her. 

"I know Lex. Go see the Elder one. He have news for you." Scar said. Lex smiled with a nod and left. One at the door, she knocked. 

"Come in Halkrath." she heard the Elder one say and walked in, seeing the one who spoke to her before in English, something she hasn't heard in a long time. 

"You wished to speak to me Elder one." She said, getting on one knee to bow. 

"Yes, Please stand." He said. Lex did, looked at him. 

"Halkrath, You have been with us for three years, Ooman time." He said. Lex nodded. 

"You have learned much, growing in strength and speed. It is time." He said. Lex looked at him. 

"Want do you mean Elder one?" Lex asked. He stood and walked to her. 

"For you to receive your full armor, bio-mask, and mesh. It is set on its lowest setting, but we have asked Scar to train you in the heat for these past few Ooman months so you can stand it." The Elder one said. Lex gasped. Receiving armor was a great honor for a Ooman and signaled acceptance in the clan,

"Elder one, Are you sure?" She asked. He nodded, handing her the items. She smiled and took them. 

"Go. I'm sure Scar will want to see you." He said. Lex bowed and ran out of the room. When she saw Scar, she held up the Armor. 

"Congratulations. You are now a Yautja." He said.