"We'll provide y'all with stuff at the house. But, Kate, bring your gun."

I hesitantly nodded as she hopped out of my window-just as she planned.

"We're really doing this." Lilli said.

I nodded as I walked over to my closet and grabbed my gun from when I hid it,

"Yeah."

Then, it looked like a lightbulb lit up in Lilli's head,

"I'll go down the stairs and talk to the boys as if nothing is happening, then you come down quickly and we rush outside into Blair's car."

"Okay, yeah." I replied.

She didn't hesitate to walk out of my room.

It would've been a lot easier if we all just went out my window. Instead of having Lilli go downstairs, distract the boys, then me coming down and us rushing out.

I sighed, why do I have to rush down the stairs if-,

I was knocked out of my thoughts when my best friend yelled my name from the first level of the house.

I rushed out of my room after putting my gun into the waistband of my shorts.

Let's just be glad that the shirt I wearing covers it up.

With my phone in the back pocket of my jeans, I closed the door behind me and rushed down the stairs as quick as I could.

Actually, not all of them. With about five steps left, I hopped off,

"What?"

"We gotta go." She stated, pulling my arm and we were out the front door.

We rushed into Blair's car, then it quickly pulled out of the driveway before we had our seatbelts on.

"What happened?" I asked, grabbing my phone from my back pocket.

"We just got note that the snakes are planning on bringing in a huge team-armed with guns. So we've got to go and make some calls." Blair answered.

My phone began blowing up with text messages from the guys, but I put all of their messages on mute.

"Got your gun?" Blair asked me. I nodded.

I definitely feel like a gang member right now...

~~~

I had an official 'Blue Bloods' leather jacket on with a blue crop top, ripped jeans and blue shoes.

Basically what I wore when me and Allison fought for the second time. But a better jacket.

It was almost time for the planned attack, and we were all hiding in certain spots in the abandoned lot.

The Pythons planned on attacking this place at this time because there was a meeting going on.

But the meeting hadn't even started yet. Nobody has showed up.

I had an earpiece in which was connected to everyone else who was hiding.

There's about ten of us.

Then, the echo of voices travelled through the lot. Followed by a group of guys walking in.

Not just any fucking guys, my guys!

Noah, Kyle, Dylan, Hunter, Darren, Jax and Alex. They all just walked in with, like, five other guys who I don't know!

Why the hell would they plan a meeting here? Without us?

Us being me, Lilli and Blair.