"Are you coming downstairs? Lilli is the only girl down there." He stated.

It's Darren, I knew it.

I was laying on my bed, I had just blowdried my hair and got dressed.

I am so tired.

But, regardless of that, I hopped off of my bed and grabbed my phone. Then I followed him out of my room.

The laughter from the living room continued to get louder as we came closer to the bottom of the staircase.

Once we had reached the bottom, I immediately saw Lilli. Sitting on the smaller couch-almost falling asleep.

I went and sat beside her. She set her head on my shoulder and I set my head on top of hers.

My phone still in my hand.

"Morning?" Dylan questionably greets.

"Morning." I mumbled. I actually didn't know what time it was.

I was about to click my home button so I could check, but I received a text message. From Blair.

Damn, what if it's time to kill some snakes? I'm too tired to shoot a gun!

I opened the message, the room silent.

From Blair:

11:56am- come to ur room

I nudged Lilli and lifted my head off of hers-leaning my phone in her direction so she could see it.

She glanced at me before we both jumped off of the couch and rushed to the stairs.

I skipped every other step, and I made it to the top first. Then we both rushed into my bedroom-seeing our friend.

"What's going on?" Me and Lilli asked in unison.

"Shit's going down, man. We've got to get ready. Our computer guys found messages sent between Python members. Saying that they are attacking the place where you and Allison fought-today at four." Blair rambled.

I glanced at Lilli,

"It's twelve."

"Yeah. We need to set up guns for us, traps, stations and we need to be prepared." She stated.

I nodded, understanding.

"So, what now?" Lilli asks.

"We head to where me and Faith have been staying so we can make some type of plan with the other girls." Blair told us.

"Okay, so how do we get around the boys?" I asked.

Blair shrugged,

"Run?"

I sighed,

"Alright. And this whole thing-it's only girls?"

"Not according to the messages-no. But we've got guys coming." She answered.

"What about the guys downstairs?" Lilli asked, just as I was thinking the same thing.

"If they come, they won't let you two in on it-," Blair went to answer, but Lilli cut her off,

"And you need your best gunman."

She nudged me.

I smiled,

"Did you bring your car?"

"Bitch, how else would I have gotten here?" She asked me sarcastically.

We all chuckled.

"Alright, I'll hop out the window. You two, go through the front door." Blair said once we had all calmed down,