"Shut the hell up!" Chantavia shouts, smacking Tayla against her head.

"Bitch, don't touch me. You know I can sing betta than yo ass." Tayla says, doing a little dance in her seat.

"You wish." Chantavia laughs pulling into the parking lot of the mall.

Uraiah was constantly laughing throughout the whole car ride. Tayla and Chantavia were kind of like sisters but cousins, they agree with everything and argue for unnecessary reasons. Uraiah was planning on buying a few clothes for herself and getting her mom something.

"I'll probably get her a new journal to write her notes down whenever she's at church." Uraiah thought.

Her mother likes glittery journals with cursive letters and Uraiah knew Claire's would be the store that holds them.

"Get out my car, bitch," Chantavia says playfully, turning off the car and grabbing her purse.

"You make me sick." Tayla groans slamming the car door.

"Throw up then, hoe," Chantavia says locking the car.

Uraiah covers her mouth and laughs, following behind the bickering heads. She then escaped into her own little haven, thinking of the past events that have been happening recently. She's been thinking about it for a while and her solution is almost complete. All she knows is that Maximillion and the guy in black have something connected to each other. Ever since she's been texting that number her phone freezes and makes weird noises. In addition, a great sense of being watched traps her whenever she's on her phone. She doesn't want to bring it up but she thinks her phone is hacked...

Once in the mall, Uraiah parted ways from the arguing girls and went to find Claire's. She made sure to be alert on her surroundings and always kept her head down. The cold temperature in the mall made Uraiah run her arms to get warmth.

"I wish I had brought my jacket," Uraiah mutters looking at the speckled floor of the mall.

"Need a jacket?" The voice of Ladarius rings through Uraiah's ears.

She stops and freezes, the hairs on her skin were straight like a stick, and her body had strong waves of fear crashing into her internally as Ladarius placed his hand on her back.

"Continue walking to Claire's, I won't do nothing," Ladarius says lowly, gently pushing her to Claire's.

"Lord, help me. I know I haven't been praying and I know I have been sinning. Please get this nigga." Uraiah pleaded in her head.

When they approached Claire's, Ladarius fell back and Uraiah continued walking with fear stabbing her body like knives. She wrapped her arms around her and slowly walked around the store, looking for a Journal her mother would like.

Her eyes spotted a purple glittery journal, with bold cursive letters saying, "Shine Sparkle Smile". Uraiah nodded her head at the pretty book, grabbing it and looking for a nice pen to go with it. She wanted one of those puffball key chains because her mom is a person who likes fuzzy and puffy things.

Once Uraiah was in the line, she instantly remembered her worst nightmare stood outside of that entrance. She couldn't go back, she was not going to go through any of that again. The thought of Aveyonna sucking his dick, the last time she was with him made her blood boil.

Once she made it to the register, she whispered: "Hey, there's a man out there. And he's holding me against my will, he's an ex and he's a very bad person. Please help me."

The twenty-year-old Hispanic girl nodded her head and rung up Uraiah's things. "Go to the back and I'll call security. It's that man with the white shirt on that bench, right?" The girl asked.

"Yes, but he's going to know I haven't come out. I think he's watching me." Uraiah whispered grabbing her bag and handing the lady her money.

"Just go to the back and act like you wanted something else and easily slip into the piercing room." The girl said.

Uraiah nodded her head and quickly slipped into the back. She pulled a sudden act of acting like she wanted something else and quickly slipped into the piercing room. She locked the door and pulled out her phone to text Tayla for her rescue.

Typing..

Uraiah: Tayla, Ladarius is back! He literally came up behind me as I was walking to Claire's and I think he's planning on taking me away. Come to Claire's, NEOWWWW.

Uraiah waited for a reply for about five minutes and Tayla didn't even text back. She thinks Chantavia and Tayla are still bickering around like usual. Suddenly, the Hispanic girl appeared in the room and locked the door behind her. "Security is coming and we're just going to wait here. My co-workers are currently telling the customers to leave the store and they'll be in here shortly." The Hispanic girl said smiling with reassurance.

"What's your name?" Uraiah asked trying to contain herself from shaking.

"My name's Carmen, what's yours?" Carmen asked.

"Uraiah." Uraiah smiled weakly.

"H--"

*Ding Ding*

Unknown Sender: Get out of da store or I'm causing hell up in dis bitch.

Uraiah gasps and shakily shows her phone to Carmen, her tears start to blur her vision and her body felt like it was about to shut down. "They will be here soo— OMG, uraiah!" Carmen shouted as she watches Uraiah's body lifelessly hitting the ground.
..

A/N: All I got to say is...

👀

Vote

Comment

Share