21

"John?" Sherlock asked as he searched through the flat for his blogger.

"Sherl..." Jim interrupted as the detective got on to his hands and knees, "Hun, I don't think John will be under the chair."

Sherlock sighed and stood up. Why wasn't John here?

"I'll go check the bedroom." Jim said wandering over to the door.

As if it was expertly timed, Mrs Hudson walked through the door just as the criminal entered the bedroom.

"Sherlock!"

"Ah, Huders. Have you seen John?" Sherlock replied casually.

The landlady opened her mouth to reply just as Jim walked out of the bedroom.

"Hey Sherl, he's not in there..." Jim faded out noticing the look of fear on the woman's face. "Ah. Um... Hello."

"What the HELL is he doing here?!" Mrs Hudson half-shouted, half-whispered.

"Mrs Hudson, it's okay. He's not going to hurt you." Sherlock reassured her.

"Sherlock, you're insane!"

"You're just getting that now?" Jim muttered under his breath.

"Just go downstairs, make yourself some tea, take your herbal soothers and go to bed. Everything will be fine in the morning." Sherlock said pushing her out the door before she had time to respond.

~

"What the hell is that?" Jim asked looking up from his book.

They had been hiding away in 221B for about an hour now, trying desperately to find something to pass the time. Jim had opted for reading whilst Sherlock had other plans.

"I... Got changed." Sherlock said doing up the last few buttons on his shirt.

Jim eyed up the shirt and bit his lip. Purple. Buttons about to pop open. He knew exactly which shirt this was.

Moriarty put down his book and walked over to the man.

"You know," Jim said playfully, "I have a name for that shirt."

"Oh yeah?" Sherlock replied, equally as playful.

"Yeah... You wanna know what I call it?"

Sherlock's throat tightened. He let out a slight nod in response.

Jim leant close to the detectives ear and whispered, "The purple shirt of sex."

Once he saw Sherlock's eyes widen, he returned to reading his book. Sherlock stuck out his bottom lip and collapsed on the sofa next to him.

Soon they were kissing. Sherlock was trying to push Jim into the fabric of the sofa to regain dominance. Moriarty but Sherlock's lower lip as if he was begging for an entrance, which the man happily granted.

Jim stopped suddenly and smirked at the man on top of him.

"Sherl, we've just escaped jail and are now hiding from the police. The first place they're going to search is your flat. Do you really think now is the right time?"

Sherlock pushed himself off of the criminal and pouted once more.

"You started it." He said childishly.

And then they heard police sirens.