"You know you suck at lying. What's up?" Zay whispered.

"I-I uh. . .I just have bad dreams sometimes okay? I-I know it stupid but--"Chandler started. "It's not stupid Chandler. You can't help that kinda thing. What are they about?" He asked me.

Oh no. I was really hoping he wouldn't ask that, too. Well, no point in lying I guess.

"O-Okay, fine. You known that guy that shot up our school?" I ask.

"Yeah, did he do something? I mean I know he shot Laura, is that what your dreams are about?" He whispered.

"N-no." I whispered and started playing with my fingers. "H-he did other stuff that I don't want to talk about. That's what the dreams are about." I whispered.

"Oh...okay well I'm not gonna bug you about it if you don't wanna talk about it." He said. "Thanks man." I said. "So what do you wanna do now?" Zay asked me.

"I-I don't know, maybe try and sleep?" I suggest.

"Sounds good to me, goodnight man." He said, getting back on his air mattress.

            The Next Day               

We were all sitting in the living room, playing Uno. It was 3:00 in the afternoon, Andy was sitting on the couch watching the news. I hate the news, it seems like someone I know is always on it.

Anyways, I'm losing at Uno, Parker is also losing and he's not very happy about it, and either Laura or Payton is probably gonna win. I was about to draw four cards when something on the news caught all of our attention.

"Attention! Lock your doors! William Russell broke loose from jail for a third time. If you see him anywhere contact police immediately." The news lady said.

I knew they were all looking at me, waiting for a reaction. They probably weren't expecting the one they got.

"So what? It's not a huge surprise anyways. This kinda stuff always happens to me." I shrugged. If I'm being honest, I don't care if my dad wants to come shoot me.

Maybe he should so I can escape this endless nightmare.

"Chandler, you have every right to be scared right now." Laura said, walking over to me. "What's there to be scared about? What can anyone possibly do to make me any more scared than I always am anyways?" I ask, and I feel angry all of a sudden.

Not at Laura, just at the fact that any time something goes well for me it can never last. "Chandler, he's not gonna get anywhere near you okay?" Andy said, trying to calm me down.

"Yeah, neither was Keith. There's nothing you can do to stop it, Andy. He's gonna find me, and he's gonna kill me. It's inevitable." I say.

Laura's POV
I don't what's going on with Chandler right now, he's really mad. I guess that's what happens when you never show your anger. He's always sweet, I guess I never thought he got angry too sometimes.

I feel so bad for him, he's been through more than most adults. I just don't understand it, what did he ever do to anyone else?

"He's not gonna kill you, Chandler. Your dad's definitely not the best but, I know he would never do that." Andy explained to Chandler.

"He used to be such a good dad, you were his world Chandler, he would never kill you." He continued.

"He wouldn't ever hit his kid either, would he?" Chandler said barely above a whisper. I could tell his anger was being replaced with sadness, so I walked over and hugged him.

We hugged for a good 10 seconds before pulling away.

"Don't worry, Chandler. I won't let anything happen to you." Payton said and hugged Chandler's legs.

"Me neither." I said.

A/N: Ahhhhhhhhhh! So I did this so that my friend wouldn't kill Chandler in her story

sorry if it's rushed and short, I'm gonna try really hard to make the next one a lot longer

AND OMG THIS IS THE CUTEST PICTURE OF WILLIAM AND CHANDLER EVER ↓↓

AHHH HE WAS LITERALLY 3 DAYS OLD

ALSO ↓↓

AHHHHHHH HE'S SO CUTE

K BYEEEEEEE!