Untitled Part 6

Dark and Anti were just having a casual chat in Mark's mansion on the living room couch, which was an uncommon occurrence since they were either busy or discussing about their little business together.
*
That was, when Mark and Sean came walking in with nervous smiles, they were dressed exactly like them but were missing a few things. Mark was missing a tie and guyliner, and Sean was missing his scar.

The dark egos just stared at their counterparts for a while. Matk was the first to break the awkward stare down.

"Heeeey Dark, Anti. Can we borrow some guyliner real quick for a video?"

Anti was snickering, trying his best to hold it in from the sight that was in front of him

"Ye could 'ave just told us to play our roles for you."

"Yeah, we know but it was a bit awkward if you guys did it for us."

Dark held an unamused expression. Mark and Sean were slightly sweating as silence filled the room for a couple of minutes. Dark finally breaking it

"Just don't touch anything else..."

Mark nodded, walking away. Anti turned to Sean with an amused grin "And i'm guessin' you want me to add the scar around your neck?"

Sean nodded. Anti got up from the couch, walking over to him. "We'll continue this chat later Dark" He grabbed Sean by the shoulder, leading him up to Dark's room where Mark was probably trying to get his confidence back for the video after what happened.