Stomach Pains and Found Voices

Anti was chilling in his mind-space, like he always does, hating the fact that he lost his voice. You had heard through the grapevine that he hadn't had the best day and went to go check up on him, despite your being sick with something. You weren't sure what it was, but randomly throughout the day, your tummy and the surrounding area would cramp up and your torso felt like someone was poking you with needles from the inside.

You walked into Anti's mind-space and saw him lying on the ground, so you approached him.

"Hey Anti. I hope you've-" you cut yourself off as the pain comes again and you clutch at your tummy, trying to fight off the pain. You grit your teeth through the pain to finish your sentence- "-had a good day." As you finish your sentence, the pain slightly subsides, allowing you to straighten up.

Anti rushed over as soon as you had cut yourself off and grasped your shoulder. Once you straightened, his eyes begged the obvious question- if you were okay.

You shake your head.

"I honestly don't know, Anti. It's been happening randomly all throughout the day. That one's been the worst so far. I doubt it could get any worse."

Almost as if your body wanted to prove you wrong, when you finished your last sentence, an even bigger wave of pain slammed into you like a wall of bricks, causing you to double over and stumble backwards, nearly falling over.

Anti leapt forward and through your haze of pain, you registered feeling him sweep you into his arms. After a minute, the pain subsided and you realized you and Anti were sitting on the ground leaning against the wall. He was cradling you to his chest, petting your hair and lightly rocking you. Upon further inspection, you could hear a deep, soothing rumble sounding from his chest. You were panting and sweating from the pain and a few strands of hair were stuck to your forehead.

Anti subtly checked your temperature by brushing the hair away and kissing your forehead. You were burning up.

You groaned, exhausted from how much the pain had taxed your body. Anti noticed this and immediately snapped his fingers, conjuring a large bed and laying the both of you on it. You groaned in appreciation.

Anti lay next to you and pulled you back to his chest. You lay on top of him, ear right over his heart. He soothingly rubbed hand over your back, almost in a caressing motion. He kissed the top of your head and smoothed down your hair.

"Shhhh, sleep love. I'll be here," he managed to rasp out.

Somewhere in your near sleep-riddled mind, you register a vague sense of surprise at his returned voice before falling into a deep, much-needed sleep. It's the best you've ever gotten.