closer antisepticeyexreader

Jack had been acting weird lately. Sure he was weird normally but this weird was...different. It was off. It was wrong. Your best friend had never been like this before in the vast span of time you two have known one another. Not once had he been this odd; sure he had pranked you many times before but this wasn't a prank. Something was wrong.
Something was very wrong.
Your usually happy go lucky, do anything for a pal, loving puppy of a friend was now distant and cruel almost like he had done a complete make over of his soul. Not about to take no for an answer this time you made your way to his home and used the spare key to get inside before searching for the man of the hour. "Jack?" You called out into the eerily silent home.
Everything looked normal and in place, but there was this odd static in the air you couldn't quite place. It was as if TV static had become tangible and buzzed around you, tingling your skin as you made your way into the living room only to pause and look around. Maybe he was in his room? Turning and making your way towards the room you felt your heart sink as the hairs on the back of your neck stood up. What was that? It wasn't cold so that couldn't be it, and you usually didn't feel this way while in his house. Usually the environment felt warm, safe and inviting but now...not it felt cold, dark and malicious. Like something wanted you dead. Like you weren't suppose to be there.
Like you needed to get out.
Shaking your head you ignored the feeling of dread slowly creeping along your skin as you drew closer to Jacks room only to pause just before your hand grasped the door knob. Was that...laughter? It sounded like it but something was wrong. Something about it seemed so fake; not that it was forced but more so that it was edited, glitchy and echoed. It almost didn't seem Human. Tilting your head to get a better hear of the sound, the laughter continued going low then loud, slow then fast. Just as you were about to open the door, it stopped.
Dead silence.
Muttering to yourself about how stupid you were being, you grabbed the icy knob and opened the door only to find yourself face to face with an empty room. Well not empty per say, it held everything that his bedroom usually held except something that had caused the laughter. "The hell...? But...I coulda sworn..." you muttered to yourself while making your way into the room trying to convince yourself you were just missing what had caused the sound. Maybe he had left his Computer on? Nope that wasn't it. Maybe he had placed a small Stereo somewhere you couldn't see it?
"Jack is this some kinda prank?" You called looking around trying to convince yourself that this was all just some joke for his channel.
Silence fell on your ears adding a sensation of unease to your already nervous frame.
SLAM
Shrieking you spun around to see the now closed door with none other than the man of the hour standing infant of it giggling. Taking a deep breath you felt the wave of calm only for a second before realizing he had something that he shouldn't. His neck was slashed. "S-Sean!" You cried out, "The hell man this isn't funny!"
"I think its hilarious!" He cackled his head twitching every now and then as he stood there staring at you with a burning gaze.
That...wasn't coming from a Computer. No way could he be making this voice on its own! No way in hell! "Jack...what's with your voice? Are you ok?" You managed to get the question pass your lips, your voice a bit more shaky than you would've liked.
"Oh I'm more than ok kitten!" He cackled while slowly stalking towards you his eyes almost glowing Green, "But...there is one thing..."
"What's wrong?" You asked for some reason taking a half step back. Why were you scared? Why did your body feel the need to run? This was Jack, you're best friend, no way would he ever hurt you!
"I̸̞͇̼̣'҉̟͈͈̙͉͔ͅm̙̗̠̼̯ ͉̤̟n̨o̷̥̠̯͔͎̮̟t͇ ̵̼͍ͅJ̜̮͇̺͈a͡c̜̠͉͉̪̩̥k̗̳.͓̘͖̱͙̙͢" It almost didn't register in time for you to dodge as Jack, or whom ever this look a like was, rushed you attempting to hit you with something. What was that? Stumbling to the side as you looked over your best friend you noticed he had something in his hand.
A knife.
"J-Jack what the hell!?" You cried out clearly shaken up by the fact your supposed best friend had just rushed at you with a knife and attempted to what you could only guess was cut you. This wasn't like him. Your Jack would never do something like this! Never! What was going on?
"I̪͖̤̥̫͎͇ ̜̘̙̥͠a͇̤m̢̫͇̙ ͓ń̗oͅt̛͙ ҉̣̘͇̩̤̙͙t̻͔̫͖̭̬h͇͇̝a͍͍̺t͚̩̤͜ ̕w͕̦͍e̹̭̩̥͝a̩k͚̖̩̞̺̪l̘̭̥̕i̮n̰g!̬̲ ̱͇̹̻̱̩̥I҉͇̰͚͔̫ͅ ̻͉͉̹̞͜ḁ̞̤͓̺͈̕m͏ͅ ͍̯͍͉Á̭͇n͏̲t̺̻̤͇͉i҉̻̘͚̳̹͈s͍̩͙̜e͠p̥̳͇̤̪̖͘t̪͓̼̰̠̬̩ị͡c̦e̷͉̥̻̣̤͚̳y̲̭͉̗̰e̱̮͈,̼ ͕̖̲̻̘a̦̟̝̝͍ͅn̫̮̼̩̙d̠͎̭͓̩ͅ ̙̱̜̪I̛̳̰̪̠͎'̖̯m̭̗͝ ͔̕h͖͓͔̩̀e͎͖̪̱r̬̙e̹̣̯̞̹̤ͅ ̺̺̘̭͕̯͟tͅa̕ ̲̞̥̩̭̰s͝t̺̻̣͈̺̬͖͘a̖͍̕y̘͓̭̤͚ͅ~͏̺̣̮̜.̹͜ ̡̝̘̟I̼̼̻̤͓͍̲'m̷̫̗͚͎̫͕͖ ͙̪͎no҉̝t͔͚ ͚͚̦̤̯̭̜g̘̦͓͜o̯̱͖͍̲i̛̲͔͙̞n̩͠'̸̝̝̼̞̞̠ ̟b̨͔̮̗̮̦ac͔̳̱̯k̷ ̣t̼̟͔̟͙̳a̳̱̪̪ ̸̠̤t̞̖̕ḫ̖̩͟ạ̛̫͙̟̩̹̟t̲.̨.̳͙̖.͓̬t̡̠̤̥͚̺ͅh͝a̴̰̣͚t͍͔̰͕̫ ̛̱̠V͔̖ơ̦̼͇̹̳͙i͙̘ͅd͇͙̱̞̟̗!̬̮" Anit snapped baring his fangs as he once again lunged at you; though this time faster. Much faster. Easily pinning you to the wall he raised the knife with a laugh and was about to swing his arm down to stab your shoulder when he felt something hit him in a rather sensitive place. Groaning he stumbled back and fell to his knees, dropping the knife and cursing up a storm.
Panting you quickly rushed out of the room heading for the front door ignoring the growing laughter. But it wasn't happy. It was an angry laugh with a low growl hidden within the changing pitches.

It had been about a Month sense then and you had had many terrifying encounters with this...Antisepticeye. He'd shown up at your house, your job, when you were at the store, out for a walk, when you woke up, when you were in the shower; you name it! He'd tried to strangle you, to stab you, beat you to death with a pipe - hell he'd even tried to push you down the stairs! But nothing worked. Sure you had gotten your fair share of bruises and cuts but you never gave up the fight.
You fought him tooth and nail at every turn, clearly not about to let him get away with it. Something had...changed however. Now when he showed up it was more or less to just bother you it seemed. Flickering lights, the TV turning off, power not working, glitches, voices and giggles that weren't suppose to be there; every attempt that he had made to kill you before had shifted into a childish need to cause every disruption in your life that he could.
It was annoying.
Here you were sitting on your bed reading silently when low and behold your friendly neighborhood stalker showed up. Sort of. Looking up as the lights flickered and dimmed before turning off completely you sighed with a roll of your eyes.
"Whats wrong kitten, don'tcha wanna see yer favorite- well thats still a secret~." Anti giggled insanely as removed throughout the wires in your walls.
Shaking your head you snapped your book closed and glared up at the walls trying to find him, "Get out here you annoying Imp!" You demanded.
Soon enough there was a bright Green glitching in reality as a type of fog formed in front of you on the bed. Moments later Anti sat criss cross with the biggest grin as he watched you like a cat. "Whats wrong (Name), ye mad at me~?" Anti asked as he pouted, his pointed ears drooping slightly.
"Yes! You're an annoying little shit! Where is my Jack?!" You snapped angrily growing tired of this game.
"Up here~." He giggled insanely as he tapped his temple, "Well...sort of~. The Door is up here."
"Door?" You asked clearly confused as to what he meant. No way would there be a door in his mind that didn't make sense!
But before you could ask anything Anti had moved suddenly, stopping right before your noses touches. His grin growing wide once more Anti spoke in a low purr, "Oh kitten~. Where he is doesn't matter...because he's n̜͔͇͇̻̟e̪̻̙̝͕̬v̱͙̤͢ͅe̝̮̪̳̲͢r͙̖͓̖̯̘͖ comin' back. I'm here now, in control, and that's just where I wanna be."
"Why? Why are you doing this?" You asked, voice soft and filled with worry. If what he was saying was true you'd never get to see your Jack again.
"Well ta be honest (Name) this started as a laps in his control. He was weak and I took over...but...meeting' ye I knew things would be different. Ye fought be back. Struggled. Sassed. Never once stopped tryin' ta figure out what had happened ta yer sweet little Sean~." Anti giggled his head twitching at the mention of Jacks real name, "I was gonna kill ye. Make it nice an pretty...maybe let him out long enough ta see what he'd done ta his closest friend~. But then you went and did the most dangerous thing ye coulda done kitten." Moving closer to you until you were stuck between him and the headboard one of his cold hands came up to caress your cheek, his eyes for once seeming...warm.
Almost like Jacks but you could tell it was still him. They still held that insane glint in that sick Green shade.
"Ye made me fall in love." Anti muttered just before pressing his lips against yours.

"An̸̼̪̣̲ I̥͕̬͓̜̪ͅ'̗̰͉̩͈͉͞m̻̣͍͇̹̩ ̖̯n̢͙̯͎͇͙ͅͅé̜̬͇̟̠̻ve͕̲̫͈͕̦̯r͟ ̨͕̙̭̤̖le͎̠͙̩̰a͓̰͉͍̞͈͢v̥̱̻̪̤̖i̱̘n̡'҉̪̳̫̭ ̯̺̙͉͠y̡̹̘̝̩͙e̤̥̥,̧͎̜̳̩̞̳ m̴y̮̻̫͎̤̕ ̯̘̻̝̻s̨͕͕w̜̹̜̱̫ęe͇͙̦̗̕t̫͉̹̥̰̱̯͠ ͉͔͕̼̱̕li͕̬̝͇̳̦͜t̳̺t̖͔ͅl̳͙̗̳̣͕e̘͕̬͚ ͉̭͔̲͉́k̼̹͓͔̙͓i̛̺͔̞̻ͅt͜t͍̱̠̝̤e̲̞͖̬͈̫n̻~̧̺͈.̯̲͈̹̫̱ͅ"