Chapter 40

Suddenly...

*PINNN...!!!!PINNN..!!!!PINNN..!!!

Y/n:*look at the lorry*Mianhae...*closed her eyes*

___:*pull Y/n to the sidewalk*

Y/n:*shock then look at ___*O-oppa..

Woobin:YAHH..!!ARE YOU CRAZY..?!!Do you you want to die..?!!*look at Y/n*

Y/n:*look down*M-mianhae..I dont see the lorry..

Woobin:*hug Y/n*Please focus when you cross the road Y/n..If I'm not save you from the lorry just now..You'll die you know..??*patted Y/n back*

Y/n:*nodded*

Woobin:Lets go to the cafe..I'll treat you iced chocolate..

Y/n:*nodded*

At Cafe....

Y/n:*sits*

Woobin:*put the drink on the table*

Y/n:Thank you..*look at Woobin*

Woobin:What happen to you actually..??I see you do not talk to much as usual..Why..??*look at Y/n*

Y/n:*drink her water*Nothing..

Woobin:Lie..Then why you skip the school..??It must because something had happen in the school just now right..??

Y/n:Nothing had happen in the school..It just me..I want to skip the school..

Woobin:Okayy..*drink his water*

Y/n:Why did you saved me just now..??*look at Woobin*

Woobin:Because I'm your Oppa..Of course I would save you..*smile*

Y/n:Why did you acted so kind right now..??You want money again..??If you want some money..I dont have too..*get up*Sorry..I need to go know..

Woobin:*hold Y/n hand*Y/n..Please listen to what I'm going to say..

Y/n:I dont have t-..

Woobin:Please..*look at Y/n*

Y/n:*sits*Okayy..Tell me..

Woobin:Okay..First..I dont want your money anymore because..I already have a job..And I'm not going to club or enjoy with girls anymore..I want to show the real I'm to Omma,Appa and You..I feel bad because I asked you some money for me to enjoy..But You and Omma are not..I want to pay back you the money I had used before..*put the money on the table*

Y/n:*look at the money*I dont need that..*push Woobin hand*

Woobin:But I..

Y/n:I dont want that money because..I already have You back..I'm happy that you want to change your character from bad to a good one..Please keep this forever..I want our family live happily again like before..

Woobin:*nodded*I will..*smile*

Y/n:Lets go home..Omma must waiting for you..

Woobin:Lets go..

At Home...

Y/n:*want to enter the house*

Woobin:Y/n wait..!!*hold Y/n hand*

Y/n:*look at Woobin*Why..??

Woobin:I'm scared..What if Omma dont like me anymore..??*look at Y/n*

Y/n:She will like you..She never hate someone..Beside you is her son..Of course she will like and love you..

Woobin:But..

Y/n:Lets go Oppa..*hold Woobin hand while smile then enter the house*

Woobin:*follow Y/n*

Y/n:I'm home..*look at Woobin*

Mrs Kim:Y-y/n..??*look at Woobin*W-woobin..

Woobin:*look at Mrs Kim*Omma..!!*hug Mrs Kim*Mianhae Omma..I know I'm a bad son..Please forgive me what I do to you..*cry*

Mrs Kim:*hug Woobin*I forgive you..Dont cry..You're not a bad son Woobin-aa..*patted Woobin back*

Woobin:I'm sorry Omma..

Mrs Kim:*nodded*

Y/n:*look at Mrs Kim and Woobin then smile*Finally..My family is back..*talking to herself*

Mrs Kim:*look at Y/n*Y/n..??What are you doing here..??Are you not going to school..??

Y/n:I skip school..*look down*

Mrs Kim:Again..??Y/n..Your exam is next month..This is the last change for you to enter the university..

Y/n:I dont want too..I'm going upstairs now..*go upstaris*

Mrs Kim:Whats wrong with her..??*look at Woobin*

Woobin:*shake his head*

Mrs Kim:She became like this must because of Mina..*sigh*

Woobin:Mina..??Who's Mina..??

Mrs Kim:Her girlfriend..Letely I see they always fight with each other..I dont know why..

Woobin:Ouh..Okayy..I'll try to talk to her later..

Mrs Kim:*nodded*

To be continued...
______________________________
Dont forget to vote and comment ☺️☺️
______________________________

Sorry..

There's no Mina dialog in this chapter 😌😌