Swara(monologue) - What have u done swara?How can u be so insensible? Look at Sanskar,  he is so much helpless because of u. Here all are so unhappy just because of you.? Because of u Uttara has to marry in such a family. Do u really deserve to be a part of this family?  Do u really deserve to be Sanskar's wife?

She kept crying don't know for how much time. Later she got ragini's call for dinner. So she composed herself and left downstairs.

On dinning table.

Nearly all guest had left. Now only Uttara's in laws were left.All were sitting and having their dinner. Ragini was waiting for swara. She got to know what happened. She was just worried about her sister.  She just prayed that swara should not face more. Seeing swara coming she sighed in relief.

Ragini- Swara why are u standing there?  Come for dinner u must be hungry.

Swara- No Ragini I m not hungry. I just came to check any work left or what.

Gayatri- Ragini chori u eat. We also don't want a Bengali to eat with us.

Ragini- Aunty but she is my sister. She has not eaten anything from yesterday. She was busy in preparations.

Ap- Ragini eat silently. If she is hungry she will come. She is not a kid any more.

Swara was listening their conversation. Ragini with concern looked towards swara. Swara blinked her eyes saying she is fine. Ragini murmured

Ragini- Nothing can happen of this girl. If she remains careless about her health than something may happen to her.

Later all were sitting in hall. Ragini had forcefully brought swara.

Sujata- Gayatri ji u told someone is coming tomorrow.

Gayatri- Ha I totally forgot. Actually I want to talk to u all regarding that.

Sujata- Ya tell us.

Gayatri- I know u all r giving me 1 crore rupees but with that I want one more condition.

Sujata- Ya tell

Gayatri-  My sister's daughter is coming tomorrow. So if u all want Uttara to marry my son then u all have to make sanskar marry my sister's daughter.

All- What??

All were shocked. Mostly Swara and sanskar.

Sanskar- Are u mad aunty?

Sujata- Sanskar behave

Sanskar- What behave mom. Knowing I m a married man she is telling me to marry someone else. Is it sensible.

Swara was much shocked to react.

Ragini- Ha chachiji how can she ask like this?

Gayatri- Wait let me explain. See Sanskar has given me promise that he will never reunite with swara. So what's the problem. My sister's cousin is well educated, responsible and most importantly a Marwadi.

Ragini- So what aunty ji? U say sitting with Bengali and eating is not good then is it good that u r telling a married man to marry another woman when his first wife is still alive.

Gayatri- I don't know anything.  If u accept this condition then only my son will marry your daughter. Now Sanskar your sister's future is in your hands. U want to choose your wife or sister?

Sanskar was very much tensed. Sujata took sanskar aside

Sujata- Sanskar u will choose uttara right?

Sanskar looked at his mom unbelievably.

Sanskar- mom r u serious. Then what about swara?

Sujata- For that girl u will give up on your sister.This is uttara's second alliance. And about swara,  she also left u when she needed u the most. Then u also do the same.

Sanskar- but mom then too

Sujata- I don't know anything. Just think wisely.

Saying this she left.

Sanskar(monologue) - one-way mom is right. Swara also chose Ragini before me then why can't I?

Sanskar then joined them.

Gayatri-  So what is your decision?

Sanskar(looking at swara)- I m ready for this marriage.

All looked at him shocked.

Dp- Sanskar think again.

Sanskar- Yes badepapa I have thought.

Ap- But Sanskar......

Sujata- Bas Jiji. Now don't try to change his decision.

Swara was totally numb. She didn't think sanskar will take such a decision.

Ragini- Sanskar are u mad? How could u?

Sanskar(angry)- What Ragini? Swara also chose u before me then why can't I ?

Ragini- I know her decision was wrong but is she a toy for u all? Sometimes Laksh, sometimes u, sometimes that Sahil. If u had to do such end then there was no harm in keeping her with Sahil. He also loved her

Sanskar- Ragini

Ragini- Don't shout.  I also know to shout.U also know that may be she has taken that decision but she loves u so much.

Sanskar- No ragini she has started it so I will end it.

Gayatri- Ragini if your drama is over can I speak? So Sanskar r u sure?

Sanskar(looking at swara)- Yes I m sure.

Gayatri- So Swaragini u both r our wedding planners right so Ragini u handle Uttara's marriage and swara(smirking) U handle Sanskar's Marriage.

Swara was not responding.

Gayatri- SWARA

Swara flinched hearing her voice. She nodded her head. All looked at her with concern. She was first only weak due to lack of food now this shock. She was unable to digest it. She fainted. Ragini was standing besides her

Ragini-  Swara

Sanskar looked at her hearing her shout. He panicked seeing her fainted.

Sanskar- Swara

He rushed towards her but ragini stopped him

Ragini- She is in this condition because of u. Now do u want to see her dead.

Sanskar- Ragini

Ragini- What? Why are u shouting? Did I say anything wrong?

Ragini with the help of Uttara and Ap took her in guest room. Dp called the doctor.

Gayatri- I think it is her daily drama

Sanskar- Shut up aunty.

He was hell tensed for her. He wanted to meet her but Ragini wasn't allowing him.

Continued. ..........

Bye guys take care.