I : Unexpected

Y/N POV

My life today is an epic suckage.

Every day in my existence, the same boring routine. I wake up, eat, go to my low-payed, agonizing works, get out of it late, sleep. That sums up my adult life, pretty rad right? note the sarcasm. I wish I could have a better job to suit my need but I came to Seoul with only middle-school education. We're not a family of wealth, we couldn't even have three meals a day. Luckily I'm the only son but still, wealth was not our strength. My mother and father came from the Southern part of Jeolla. For most of my life, I live a simple life until the first time, my dad brought a used television and my whole life changed. I saw those people on TV. I was so curious as a child back then, how they wear different clothing than us, using stuff that I never thought was real. I was amazed upon seeing it. As if I was looking at a new world. It changed my mind about what I see and I dream of going there. Those people in those shows, one they were lawyers, others are students but the one I am most fascinated about is all about the historical dramas they portray. Emperors, warriors, women in hanbok, eunuchs, etc. I was intrigued by the richness of our culture in the past era of Korea. That's why I'm fascinated by historical dramas, wishing I could experience them but at my expense, it's only a mere fantasy of mine. I'm currently living in the world of reality where you need money to live and live to make money, a never-ending cycle. Yeah, others thrive more but let's be honest, it's the same freaking thing but more intricate. I wish I didn't stop school, I would've gotten a better occupancy than jumping each one job to the other but this is my life. My life in Jeolla is more simple and comfortable than this. Anyways, I'm at my 3rd job as a waiter in a small restaurant. The owner here is the nicest person here. Sometimes, they gave me an extra food supply to bring to my rent house.

"Y/N, you're straining yourself", as Noona spoke, it's true I have huge eye bags.

"It's fine noona, it's been like this"

"You can rest you know or eat something, you're so thin"

"Noona, I'm fine, it's just I'm watching drama late evening", as I lie. My food stack is always lacking.

"Didn't I told you not to tire yourself and let me think, it's HWARANG isn't it?", I sigh as I keep cleaning the table.

"Yeah noona and we had this argument"

"I know Y/N but what's so special about that show? I mean the cast is so handsome but what's so intriguing about it?"

"It's not about the cast, although it's a plus it's all about how rich the culture of Silla and how a couple of men with different backstories bond together to became the kingdom's greatest protectors"

"Woah, did you graduate in middle school?"

"Yes noona, now leave me be, new customers are arriving", as they entered, it's like my world was shaken to the ground. The cast of Hwarang is our customers.

"Holy shiteu, is that who I think it is? Y/N look at them", as I heard Noona but I'm still in utter shock upon seeing them.

"Y/N, Y/N? Yoohoo, you there?", as I snapped back.

"Y-yeah noona, I'm fine"

"Ayeee, you're starstruck so let's get their order", she pulled me going to them.

"Good evening gentlemen, welcome to XXXX where your stomach is full and I'm beautiful", as I hold my laugh and I can see them holding theirs too. She nudged me.

"Anyways, what's your order handsome gentlemen?", they asked what's on the menu and I'm still in a daze where those actors I look up to are here in my workplace. I saw Mr. Hyungsik looked and smiled. I couldn't help to blush and Mr. Seojoon looks at me also. I felt embarrassed and uncomfortable, maybe they are looking at my appearance differently. It's rare to see celebrities on here, especially them. They are the most famous in Korea today.