nine

oof hey guys, anyone still here? :)
sorry for the short chapter, just starting to get back into things.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

"hoseok!"

taehyung engulfed his best friend into a hug.

"why didn't you tell me you were coming over?"

hoseok hugged taehyung back and let out a little giggle.

"i wanted to surprise you, duh!"

it's been a long time since hoseok and taehyung got together and hung out. hoseok has been studying abroad in england for about three years now and hasn't been back to visit ever since due to his busy schedule.

"how's england?" taehyung asked while pulling hoseok to the kitchen so he could find something to eat.

"really good! the study program over there is really fun and i met a lot of other people, though i could hardly speak to them at first."

the two continued to catch up with one another about each other's lives and things were going smoothly up until a doorbell rung at the door.

taehyung and hoseok exchanged glances before both nodding their heads to one another signaling it's okay to go. before one even knew it, taehyung was crawling across the floor like a spider to its prey and hoseok leaped off the table and into a roll.

when they both got back up they both laughed, thinking back to when they used to do that every day as a kid.

taehyung opened his door as the person on the other side was about to knock again.

the smile was wiped off of taehyung's face faster than usain bolt at the 2009 world championships when he saw who was on the other side.

"jimin? what on earth is jungkook doing on your back?"