three

5:26 am
jungkook woke up to find taehyung asleep right next to him. he noticed he had his arms wrapped around taehyung's waist and he smiled to himself before pulling them even closer together. he turned to kiss his forehead and then laid his cheek back on taehyung's head and closed his eyes once more.

taehyung groaned as he sat up and rubbed his sleepy eyes. he took a long stretch before slumping his shoulders back down and taking in his surroundings. he looked beside him to find jungkook sleeping with his arms out; one having been under taehyung. the memory from last night came back to taehyung's head as he sat up. seeing as he just woke up, he didn't pay any mind to the fact that he and Jungkook were basically cuddling the whole night.

that was the first time i've slept so well in awhile.

taehyung walked upstairs to his bathroom and brushed his teeth before getting dressed and going back downstairs. he took out the necessary tools to make scrambled eggs and bacon but then got too lazy and put them all back and took out a box of cheerios and the carton of milk instead. he sat down on one of the high chairs next to the counter and munched on his food happily. after he was finished he washed the bowl and went out into the living room where jungkook was. he debated whether or not he should wake him up for five minutes and then came to the conclusion to let jungkook sleep. he went into the kitchen and came back with some advil and water and placed them on the table in front of the couch.

after writing him a note, taehyung grabbed his jacket and keys and headed out to go to work. before he left though, he turned around and smiled at the sleeping boy on his couch.

as jungkook woke up for the second time that day, he tried to feel for taehyung, but was left with air. he opened his eyes to find that taehyung was no longer next to him and that he had a major hangover. while sitting up, he groaned and put his hand on his forehead and shutting his eyes tightly. when he opened them again, he noticed the note along with the water and medicine that taehyung had left him. he reached out and grabbed the note and started reading taehyung's messy ass handwriting.

jungkook,
jfc what happened last night and why were you drunk? by the time i get home from work i better get an answer. anyways, i left you some advil and water for your hangover on the table. dont do anything weird while im gone okay?

- tae (˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

jungkook smiled and then popped in a pill and downed it with water. he then set the cup down and leaned back onto the couch and looked up at the ceiling thinking about what happened last night with taehyung.

what would i do without him?