Chapter 16

Natasha POV

"What does that boy see in you?" my mother said to me when I came down the stairs.

"I dont know maybe he sees that im a nice person"

"Ha a nice person dont make me laugh darling your evil and deserve everything you get you worthless slut"

"Will you shut up you know nothing about me and I dont deserve any of it"

"Of corse you do"

"So I deserve getting beat up by someone I thaught loved me,I deserved losing my baby,I deserved losing my Bestfriend,I deserved getting kidnapped and raped."

"You were proberly asking for it"

Did she just say that?I ran out of the house and went to Ryans.I knocked on the door

"hello Mr.Nicholson is Ryan there?"

"He is busy sorry"

"Can I see him for a moment please"

"He is busy come back later"

What is with everyone? I got to the park and sat on the bench I called Ryan but it kept ringing out I sent him loads of texts but know reply.I decided to call the one person I could talk to.

"Hello"

"Hey whats up? You sound upset"

"I am I just got into another fight with my mam she told me I deserve everything that happens to me,I told her about what happened Kylie and everything with Niall and she didnt even bat an eyelid she told me I was properly asking for it,I feel completely worthless"

"Babe your not worthless your anything but you are the most beautiful and strongest girl that I know please never think anything bad of yourself I love you and always will you know you can talk to me about anything.You don't deserve everything you get your not a bad person nobody deserves what you've gone through"

"Thanks Shawn your the best I miss you"

"I miss you too and so do the rest of the boys including Gilinsky" We hung up the phone and I sat on the bench and looked up at the sky then my phone vibrated.

From Ryan💜: Nat im so sorry my dad and I got in a fight he got a job offer and its all the way in England he wont let me stay here on my own he wants me to go with him he has packed my things and when he seen it was you at the door he locked me in my room Im so sorry things have to end like this never forget that I will always love you xxxxx

To Ryan💜: What why? Please stay dont go please xxxxx

From Ryan💜: We have already left im so sorry you have no idea but thanks for making these past few months the best ever I hope we can still be in contact xxxxx

This day is just perfect I get told by my own mother that I deserved getting raped and then the one good thing I had in my life gets taken away from me whats next?

Shawn POV

"Who was that on the phone?" Taylor asked "ohh just my mom asking how I am" I lied "aww cute"the boys mocked."So what movie we watching?" "Die hard marathon" "sounds good" We watched 1 and 2 and My phone went off.

From Nat: Shawn please can you pick me up at the airport ill explain everything when I see you P.S come on your own and dont tell the boys im back x

To Nat:Be there in 20 xx

"I just remembered I have to be somewhere" I lied. "do you really have to go?" Johnson asked "yea sorry" I said and left.I got into the car and headed for the airport Nat was waiting outside her face was all puffy from when she was crying I gave her a hug and we got into the car.

"Tell me everything"

"Well you know the way I told you what my mam said"

"Yea"

"Well Ryan text me and told me his dad and him have moved to England because his dad got a job offer there so we broke up and when I got back to my house my mam was there with her junkie boyfriend and she kicked me out of the house and told me never to come back because im trash"

"Ohh Nat come here im sorry"I said pulling her into a hug.

"There is nothing you can do about it just dont let the boys know that im back please"

"Ok I wont"