Chapter 7

Natasha POV

*2 months later*

"Wake up lazybones"Jack said gently shaking me "come on will you or else we will miss our flight" he said pulling me out of the bed he was already dressed I quickly put on my grey 'love pink' tracksuit I threw my hair into a messy bun and didnt bother with makeup. We drove to the airport and nearly missed our flight because Carter and I wanted to get a Starbucks. "I call window seat" I said running onto the plane passed Jack but Johnson had all ready took it I sat down beside him "Cam what are you doing?" I said to him as he was sitting down beside me "sitting down duh" "but Jack was going to sit there" "well he is going to have to sit beside Carter or one of the other boys,we cant risk any hanky panky now can we?"he said laughing and I just hit him.I put my earbuds in and went to sleep since it was 7am and the flight to Miami was nearly 5 hours.

Jack POV

Cam was being a dick and wouldnt let me sit beside her I dont know why its not like we were going to do anything.I looked over at her and she was asleep so was everyone else. I Drifted off to sleep I Checked The time on my phone and it was 10 am we had 2 hours left and then we would be in Miami for Magcon. I decided to go and strech my legs nearly everyone on the plane was asleep, I went into the toilet and someone tried to open the door "sorry sombody is in here" I said "Jack open up its me"Tasha said and I opened the door "Finally" she said and kissed me deeply and her hand rubbed against the outside of my sweats "babe we are on a plane you do know that?" I said to her "yea but Im not able to sit beside you and taught we both needed cheering up" she said winking at me and then went down on me I tried not to moan to loudly incase I woke somebody up." see you when we land" she said leaving and blowing me a kiss. I walked back to my seat and done a mini follow spree to pass the time I noticed tashas tweet -@NatashaJones: Crazy plane ride Miami are you ready?- I favourited it and tweeted -@JackGIlinsky: @CameronDallas wouldnt let me sit beside @NatashaJones unlucky for him because I know the suss ;)- We arrived at the airport and collected our luggage Shawn and Taylor were waiting for us then I noticed Tasha running over to Shawn and gave him a big hug what was going on here?

Natasha POV

"Omg Shawn I didnt know you were apart of magcon" I said running up to him and giving him a big hug. "Its been too long well like a year so why don't you swing by my hotel room sometime and we can have a catchup give me your phone and ill put my number in"He said and I handed him my phone."So how do you guys know eachother?" Nash asked " Shawn lived near to my Dads house and I was there every summer and we used to hang out we were the best of friends." I said."and you must be Taylor"I said to the guy beside Shawn "and you must be beautiful" he said grabing my hand and kissed it "Watch it Tay" I heard Jack say as he put his arm around my waist. We went to the hotel "we have a reservation under the name Magcon" Cam said to the woman behind the counter and she handed him the keys to the rooms "So how about we write out room arrangements?"Carter said and I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote it down.

Taylor Matt and Shawn room 245

Nat and the Jacks room 246

Jc and Sam room 247

Carter Cam and Nash room 248

Aaron Brent and Hayes room 249.

With that we all went into our rooms they were huge! "Here take a vine will you?"Johnson asked me and handed me his phone he spoke into the camera "The first thing you do in a hotel room" and then him and Jack done a starfish jump onto the beds.We all watched the vine before Jack posted it. My phone vibrated

From Matt☺: Get ready with the boys and meet us in the lobby in 30 we are going to Ihop.

"Guys we need to get ready we are going to Ihop for brunch" I said to them and went and had a shower I quickly got ready I put on a white v neck long sleeved crop top and wine high waisted jeans Johnson was still getting dressed and Jack was still in the shower so I curled the bottoms of my hair and done my makeup I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth "your really making this a habit" Jack said getting out of the shower. "Being in the bathroom with me" he said "well maybe I like how the wet tiles make me feel" I said winking at him he tried to grab me but I walked away "Tasha your killing me" I heard him say "Im going to finish the job and kill you myself if we are late for brunch" Johnson said to him and that made him hurry up and get ready.

Jack POV

We all ordered our brunch and decided to go to the mall and do some shopping since Magcon was tomorrow and we wouldn't really have time to go out without getting mobbed by fans. I got a few tshirts vans and kaki shorts and I got a necklace for Tasha I was going to give it to her after magcon."Omg Starbucks I need one"Tasha screamed and some people looked over "let me guess a caramel frap with coffee?" Shawn asked her "Yea how did you know?" she asked "I guess some things never change" he said an walked over to order smiling. Tasha got her coffee and we decided to walk back to the hotel it was dark so hopefully nobody would recognise us.

We went to Taylor Matt and Shawns room. "Guys What should we do?" Aaron asked "how about truth and dare?" Matt suggested. We all agreeed to play "Truth or dare" Carter asked Cam. "Dare" "ok I dare you to run in the hallway and scream that you take it uo the ass very loud" "Fine but are you going to record it?" "duh" Taylor said holding up his phone. Cam Carter and Taylor went into the hall and you could hear cam scream and everyone burst out laughing. "Hayes truth or dare" "Dare" "lick Nashs foot" Nash took off his sock and stuck his foot in Hayes' face Hayes licked it and everyone made gagging noises. "Shawn truth or dare?" Hayes asked "Truth" "are you still a virgin?" Shawn paused for awhile then I swear he looked over in Tasha and my direction and said "No" "Nat Truth or Dare?" "Dare" "Go down to the pool and jump in your underwear" he said. Ok I was pissed but I knew she wouldnt do it but I was wrong she got up and headed downstairs towards the pool and everyone followed She took of her jeans and top and Her gorgeous figure was now on display I felt the boys looking at her like shes gorgeous come on who wouldnt. She dove into the pool Taylor ran over to help her out and she pulled him into the pool "Nats trying to get me wet" He screamed "ha you wish buddy" I said and got into the pool we were in there for hours.We all said goodbye and went back to our hotel rooms to dry off and go to bed. Nat was sitting at the end of the bed drying her hair I sat beside Jack

"Do you think Shawn and Tash had something going on before?" I asked.

"before what"

"Before they got recognised" I said since I hate been called a celebrity or famous because im just a teenage boy that makes music and vines with his bestfriend.

"Why dont you ask her?"

"I dont want to seem jealous"

"Well are you?"

"Yea I see how all the boys act when they see her in her bikini or all dresed up"

"True do you want me to ask her or Shawn?"

"Would you do that for me? "

"of corse what are brothers for aye"

"What are you boys whispering about?" Tash said coming over to us. "just thinking of vine ideas" Johnson said."Well we better get some rest you guys have a busy day tomorrow" She said and went into the bed I crawled in beside her "You have a busy day tomorrow aswell.