Chapter 24

*good bit after digi*

Natasha POV

I went shopping with Cam he wanted to get Mahogany something special since they were going out 4 months now we ended up getting her a diamiond bracelet it was so pretty and I knew she would love it.

"so am I dropping you home or are you coming back to mine?....nevermind I already know the answer wel ill drop you back to mine then head over to Mahogany"Cam said starting the car.We got into the house Jack Jack and Nash were playing mario cart I swear when these boys play video games shit gets real they curse eachother with nearly every curse in the world its kind of funny I sat beside Jack G and recorded the boys reactions and put it on insta it was so funny I couldnt help but buirst out laughin Jack paused the game 2what are you laughing at missy?"he said tickling my belly "nothing nothing" he took my phone off me watched it and laughed he kissed my forehead and set me on his lap and coninued the game.

"what time is it?Im starving" Nash said.

"2am wanna order pizza?" Jack asked

The pizza arrived and we all scoffed it we were starving "wanna watch a movie?"Johnson asked.

"yous can im off to bed"I said and went into Jacks room he followed me and we went to sleep.

Jack POV

I woke up and Tash want beside me I got out of bed and a noise from my bathroom I opened the door Tasha was there with her head down the toilet getting sick.

"babe are you ok want me to get you anything?"

"yea Im fine"she said getting up and cleaning herself up.

"you sure?"

"yea maybe it wasnt a good idea eating pizza at 2 in the morning"

"yea sorry about that"

"im going to go home and realx"

"want me to come with you?"

"no its ok ill ask the girls over and have a girly day or something"

"ok love you"

"love you too"she said and left.

Mahogany POV

"hey babe thanks for the bracelet and staying with me last night but Nats just after asking me to come over for a girly day I hope you dont mind"

"its ok you two enjoy"

To Nat: will I bring over some snacks? xxx

From Nat: Get snacks for youself just cups of pepermint and green tea for me think I have food poisining :( xxx

To Nat: well boil the kettle im on my way xxx

Nat opened the door and we went into the lounge she had it all set up with blankets and pillows "wanna pick....brb" she said and ran to the bathroom proberly to throw up.I went up after her.

"How did you get food poisoning?"

"Me and the guys got pizza last night it could have been dodgey"

"Are any of the other boys sick?"

"I dont think so"

"Hmmm"

"What?"

"Nevermind"

"Just tell me"

"Is there a possibility that you could be I dunno pregnant?"

"What no...wait maybe..."