11

Tyler's POV

"Okay so if anybody tries you, just knock their teeth out. that goes for teachers too. And-"

"Payton, I'll be fine.im pretty sure I won't have to knock anyone's teeth out." I cut her off.

"Except for Emma's, she deserves to have the shit smacked out of her." Payton said.

"True." I agreed. The bell then rang, and Payton turned to me.

"I'll see you later. Have a great day, And i love you."

"Love you too mom." I say. She rolls her eyes and then walks away. She is acting like my mom, and it's bothering me.

I walked into science and looked around. Honestly nothing has really changed. I walk to my seat to already see Dustin sitting down. My heart starts beating fast as I continue to walk towards him.

I sit down and I see his head automatically shook up towards me, "Tyler! Your back. Thank god I was getting kind of lonely, and not to mention I looked like a looser sitting alone." He said relieved.

"Are you done?" I asked before getting out a notebook.

"How are you feeling? Payton said you were sick and you were gone for a long time."

"I'm Good, and a week isn't that long." I say as I look at him. His green eyes looked into my brown ones and I felt an emotion shoot through me.

"It was long to me." He said. Oh my god what?! Is he actually flirting with me right now? Does he actually care about me?

"Yeah, well I'm sure you weren't lonely. Considering your dating Emma." I say as I looked away from him.

"What? I can't miss my best friend?" I roll my eyes as he shoots me a dimpled smile. "And plus, Emma is annoying." He says.

"Then why are you dating her?" I ask as I look back over at him.

He smirks at me before answering, "Because she's great in bed."

That's Actually disgusting.

The bell rings and the teacher walks in and shuts the door, "okay class, get in partners and start discussing the project." She smiled to everyone, and then her eyes land on me. "Tyler! So great to see your face again. I'm happy your feeling better. Your partner, which is Dustin, will help you get caught up on your research project." She gave me a smile before sitting down at her desk.

"Oh god." I mutter under my breath. Might as well take the F right now.

"Okay partner, let's get started." Dustin smirked at me.

*****************

Science is actually going to be the death of me. Turns out, Dustin was 'waiting' for me to get back to school so we could work on it 'together'. I'm seriously considering taking Payton's advice.

I walk into math and take my seat. I wonder what we did in this class, and I wonder how Xavier is. I wonder if he still has the black eye and busted lip Payton told me about.

My thoughts were answered when, who I think was Xavier, walked through the door. Oh...my...god.

My jaw practically dropped as I watched a sex machine walk through the door. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as I took in how different Xavier looked. Bigger muscles, more defined jawline, messier hair, and you could see the outline of his abs through his shirt. He looked way more confident, but more mysterious. Like the sexy criminal you see in movies, except Xavier was way more sexy.