22

TYLERS POV

"Xavier stop." I say as I push him away. I was brought back into reality, I was realizing what I was letting Xavier do.

He looked me in my eyes and sucked on his two fingers, the same two fingers that were inside of me. I felt my stomach twist in knots watching him. I wanted to punch myself in the face.

"Tyler?" Dustin asked again.

"Yeah I'll be right out." I say trying to fix my figure. I pulled my dress back down and fixed my hair.

What would my mom think? I let the mayors son finger me, in the bathroom.

I watched Xavier roll his eyes and go to open the door. I grabbed his arm and gave him a warning look.

"What?" He asked.

"Do not open that door." I say. "I don't want Dustin knowing we're in here together." I watched as Xavier's face turned hard and his eyes go dark.

"Say some stupid shit like that again and I actually will kill him." He says before unlocking the door and swinging it open.

Dustin looked between Xavier and me with an confused look. My heart dropped when Xavier stuck a finger in his mouth and sucked again, while looking at Dustin before walking away. Dustin stood there and stared at me and I didn't know what to say.

"Really Tyler?" He said before walking away.

Fuck you Xavier.

***************************

"I swear nothing happened." I say again as I look at Dustin.

"Except her calling me daddy and begging for me not to stop." Xavier said casually as he sat on my bed.

"No, I did not." I glare at Xavier. I didn't call him daddy.

Why? Why did I let him finger me, or even get close to me. What is wrong with me he is literally a psychopath.

"I don't care, and I don't want to know what happened let's just move past this." Dustin says as he sits in my vanity chair. I felt consumed with guilt as I looked at Dustin.

"What did you wanna talk about dusty?." Xavier smirked towards Dustin as he still laid on my bed.

"I wanted to talk to Tyler, alone." Dustin said as he glared at Xavier.

"Tuff." Xavier sighed.

"I wanted to ask how have you been." Dustin said. It caught me off guard, and I felt my stomach erupt with butterflies. He cares about how I've been.

"Good and bored I guess. I got a dog, and a new phone-"

"Yeah by the way, unblock my number." Xavier cut me off as he sat up and stared at me.

"No." I say sternly, mad that he cut me off. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"How did you even get my new phone number anyways." I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Nun ya." Xavier smiled sweetly. His grey eyes twinkled under my lights, and it brought me back to when I got robbed at the flower shop. I don't know how I didn't put it together before, it's quite obvious. The voice, the eyes, the attitude. I should of figured it out before.

"Are you the one that's been standing outside my window?" I ask, changing the subject. I wouldn't put it past him to stalk me.

"Someone is standing outside your window?" Dustin asked me.

"Yeah, Xavier." I say in a duh tone, pointing my thumb at the boy sitting on my bed.

"No it isn't." Xavier said lowly with anger.