{AFTER SCHOOL CLUB - 02}

[A/N: It's been 5 months since the last episode I wrote, I hope you all enjoy this one as well~ I'll see if this does as well as I hope, if not I'll work on shortening them some more~ Show some love and spam this chapter with love!]

LJ & Reina: Hello we are.. HoonYoung~

LJ: This is your oppa Jihoon in the building of, Arirang!

Reina: And this is your girl Ahyoung~ I hope you've enjoyed our previous episodes as we're going to have another Monster Entertainment artist to guest this show after five months! How do you feel about that Jihoonie?

LJ: I feel very happy~ Last time we had Gryphon over on which by the way we hope you come back on our show in the future!

Reina: Okay... So is there something you want to say to me? For the past two weeks...

LJ: Of course Reina! I'm very sorry to you, because you hosted this show all by yourself for a whole two weeks. I've been busy as some of you may know due to my promotions with Zenith which by the way ended really nice, we also performed on two awards show winning Best New Artist as well on both of those award shows. So I'm very sorry Reina that you had to host by yourself, but hey I'm back now!

Reina: Alright so I got a little something for you because you came back. And the ASC people need to know that you are okay.

LJ: Yeah, I am~

Reina: Can you sing?

LJ: [Starts rapping to his part in Stop Stop it with a raspy voice}  I wouldn't be like this if you weren't pretty, but you're so pretty~ Shameless plug to Zenith's Stop Stop It.

Reina: Kids this is what happens once you become popular-

LJ: Anii~ You said to sing and I had to sing something on the spot!

Reina: So you choose to rap instead?

LJ: It's still- Okay I guess you have a point.. HAJIMA HAJI HAJI HAJI HAJIMA!

Reina: [Covers her face with the script laughing] Control yourself Hoonie, that was just too much.

LJ: I'm sorry hehe.

Reina: Alright so.. Are you ready to get this show going? But we have something before we do, unless you forgot because you were gone for two weeks!

LJ: Ah no I didn't forget, let's walk over to the big touch screen to check last week's highlight on Twitter!

Reina: Can you do the touch screen? It's been a while let's see if you remember how to use it.

[LJ & Reina walk together as the camera follows them to the touch screen]

LJ: Yes let's go! It's my first time after a while I'm so nervous! Touch.. screen.. [Tries to switch the screen over but it doesn't work for some reason]