21 ; "i dont like to share either."

Start from the beginning

"He is your lord."

"A lord that fucked her and fucked me over." Yoongi's voice was laced with venom and I held onto his coat to hold him down. Seokjin felt threatened and stood abruptly at his tone. "For a lord who I used to worship, a demon with rational decisions I once knew? He is not one that is much deserving of my sympathy nor my wife's."

"That's a brave statement. Now you are one of my closest affiliates, Yoongi. Tempting me with bad shit on my brother is not a good idea." Seokjin's eyes turned amber. A strict physical state I've never seen him in before.

Yoongi shook his head with his jaw clenched making my hand loose from it's grasp. "My personal endeavors are protected by rules he created, I signed. As did you, demon prince. You may be a kin like a brother to me but my wife isn't an object I'd like to gamble my odds with."

I glanced at Seokjin and laid my hand soothingly on his forearm. He whipped his head at me abrasively with a haggard breath and I rubbed at his clothed arm with ease.

"Please." I told him in a hushed tone. "Let's not be abrasive. We can talk about this calmly without the do's and dont's, okay. Both of you."

Seokjin snarled snatching his arm from me and sitting back down. "Your wife seems to be more sensible than you despite her new form."

"She takes from humanity." Yoongi explained. "Let her decide. But the wedding will happen. A year from now, two, tomorrow— I don't fucking care."

"Jin, Yoongi has been bedside with Jimin all week." I defended him in my place. "And you know more than I, if he is requested or me we won't hesitate to help him. I know he's struggling but he had put this pain onto himself. He's been bothering you with meaningless truths and you don't like them either."

"Your best friend fucked my brother over and I won't hold that against you, Jennie." Jin rubbed at his temples. "And I know of your love, I have one of my own. But my brother see's no hope in his situation. I'm desperate."

"And if he needs us, we'll be there." I insisted joining Jin at the hip with my hands cradling his even if Yoongi was across us watching me. "We just ask for a day or two. To celebrate something I've always wanted. But if Jimin wants my husband with him at a certain time, I won't hesitate to let him go. I never do."

"You're too kind, Jennie." Seokjin mumbled almost incoherently with a split stare. "Unfortunately, Jimin doesn't like to share."

"Well he's gonna have to." I sternly glared into the demon prince's eyes with silver coated eyes myself. "Something you didn't really know about me. I don't like to share either. Ask Yoongi."

My smirk was devious. He looked to my husband with wide eyes who smiled in amusement.

"I don't hold the leash anymore, hyung."

.

"You gotta take advantage of the wall of windows, Jen." My personal decorator, someone who also helped with Yoongi and I's apartment, helped out with the interior of the dining hall. I wanted everything to prestigious. My name was yet to be in shining lights but being placed in one of the most luxurious 5-star hotels of South Korea was definitely something to look out for. And maybe the dark look I was going for wasn't exactly the best choice. "Those balconies should do perfect for parties or large reservations and the space in the middle works well for an open bar or maybe an open kitchen."

I was sketching what I wanted, taking note of what he was saying whilst staring out at the space with curious eyes.

"I want Yoongi to be implemented in everything." I mumbled. "I want the Asian cuisine to be emphasized but I also dabble in Italian, some Spanish. I don't want people to come here and expect the expected."

He chuckled and lead me to sit down by the windows. "Of course. I was told to follow your every word."

"I'm thinking that the wall of windows shouldn't be hidden. But," I tapped my artists pencil against my lip in deep thought. "There was this huge statue in one of the antique places we stopped by when we were furniture shopping, you remember that?"

He raised an eyebrow at me. "The golden snake head? The one with like 8 of them?"

"Hm. That one." I pictured it in place. "It might not be big enough."

"No it's perfect."

I laughed at my intention. "Cause Yoongi has multiple limbs, it just made sense."

"Let's take it from there." Heechul grabbed the notepad and started to jot down specific colors and types onto my drawings of table's and countertops. "So mahogony. We'll do dark table tops. The counters will be steel and the prettiest detailed carpet for you. And I think we've got your 5-star dining area."

"Let's just hope that fucking ugly statue hasn't been sold yet."

"Did Daniel tell you he can sculpt?"

"That's amazing. He owes me for shitting on my favorite pizza anyway."