12 ; "..when does the fun part happen?"

a/n : and it begins...

.

MIN YOONGI

.

"How did it taste?" Jimin asked me while staring at my fiancée recover on our previously shared bed. "I'm hoping Lisa was a good help in the scene creation, by the by. Seokjin says it was quite theatrical."

I sighed caressing the beautiful fallen who paled as her blood changed to mine. "She suffered a lot. She's going to need rest."

Jimin snickered. "Rest is for the weak. A fallen has no heart to feel any longer, hyung. If she really is worth the time of day under my rule, you have to teach her human's never prosper."

"Your morals need to change, my lord." I told him sternly. "They're no good to us nor you."

"Oh but morals are no fun." He pouted cutely only for me to frown in annoyance. "Have fun with your little toy. Send my regards once the sleeping beauty has woken."

"Yes, my lord." I bowed my head as I waited for him to leave the comfort of my home.

"Oh and Yoongi-hyung?" I glanced my white glossed eyes at the demon prince with no amusement. "I'd like her to meet with me when you've finished."

My jaw clenched as he slammed the door to leave.

"He seems excited about our marriage."

My head whipped around to see my wife's newly golden eyes whirl in textured satisfaction. She smiles at me with little discontent and sighs a faint breath. "You're awake."

"I've been awake for the last few hours waiting until you'd leave. But you didn't." She admitted sitting up.

"I'm not like you."

She disregarded what I just said and looked down at her body. "It's weird not being able to feel something inside, you know? I feel a bit, a rush in my neck."

"Blood. Your last artery that remained connected to your human brain and nervous system." I explained to her kindly as she stared into my eyes without blinking. It's odd to see myself in the woman I loved. Compliant and almost emotionless. "You react as well as understand. But the blood remains there to connect your love and devotion to me."

She frowned. "Sounds boring. When does the fun part happen?"

"F-fun part?"

She was dominant. Knowing I couldn't kill her any longer without me dying as well. She's read the books I stored in the room while I had been away in the past. And it seems to me she's taking advantage.

It was hot not going to lie, but I didn't like that I was suddenly a fucking bottom.

Her pale and cold hands, grazed the skin on my neck. She pushed me back against the bed, her now sharpened teeth baring into the shoulders as she left soft kisses.

"Oh so this is what it tastes like." She mumbled demonically against me.

I shuddered. "Jennie."

She cocked up her head, eyes swirled with darkness.

"How about you have a little taste of torture, Min Yoongi, my dearest husband."

Oh for fucksake.

.

"Holy shit, what the fuck happened to you?"

Seokjin, Jimin, and Taemin laughed upon my arrival. Seokjin basted in my glorious tortured figure. A demon baring scars until they heal. Only ones inflicted by other demons can pain another. And Jennie had become one as soon as she finally became mine.

I admit, I sulked.

They know more than I, I don't fucking sulk.

"Where is this lovely creature?" Taemin squealed looking out the window. "I've been dying to meet her."

"Please." I rubbed at my temples. "Don't make her more cocky about this than she already is."

"Oh please make me more cocky than I already am."

"Oh fuck." I grunted under my breath as I heard and felt the aura of Jennie walk into the room.

"Lord Jimin." She bowed in his presence with a soft and kind smile. She blinked her newly silver eyes, shadowed with dark brown but hazed with white. "You did tell me you'd be of importance."

I groaned throwing my head back in exasperation. "Jimin don't—"

"He fought back right?" Taemin pounced in front of Jennie suddenly causing her to jump. "You can't have won against him! He's a softie, isn't he?"

"No he tried." Jennie chuckled glancing lovingly towards me only for me to roll my eyes at the woman. "But ultimately failed. His true form I think hates me now. He never comes out even if he's frustrated with himself."

"Oh my fuck— she is literally hell's god right now!" Seokjin and Taemin did their little victory dance, a little squeal to top it off and I've never been more embarrassed and humiliated with myself in all the years. "Jennie, can you marry me instead? We'd make prettier babies."

"Fuck off." I snapped a finger only for a book shelf on the wall to collapse against both the two frantic idiots in the room.

Jimin chuckled meeting with my fiancée calmly. "He's usually annoyed with my brother, I apologize for their actions. But they're right. No one wins against him. Sometimes not even I."

She smiled at our demon lord with much grace, and I couldn't help but feel a bit of jealousy. My jaw clenched and I tore my gaze away.

Honey, don't meddle with my anger.

It seems she heard me in her head for this was the first time I used the contact method. Her eyes fluttered a bit in fluster and she backed away with airy cheeks.

"You wanted to see me, my lord?" She moved the subject on as I snickered only for her to hear.

"Ah yes." My arm was loosely thrown over the couch as I watched the two discuss what needed to be done. "I need a favor.."

My eyes trailed back to my fiancée, knowing well what he was about to ask.

And after seeing what she had done to his own bodyguard, well— now he's hesitant.

"And that is?"

My lips curled seeing the face of indirect obsession wash on the hypocrite's face.

"I'd like to have your best friend, Park Chaeyoung."

"JENNIE YOU CANT JUST CHOKE THE IDIOT!"